General Discussion

General Discussion

Showing page 6 of General Discussion

"Retired"?

My wife and I used to be active swingers. We had many nights out, but they were all focused on her.Now, I could go either way, regarding sexual orientation and…

by HappyManSwinger711 views0 replies

How do we find someone to watch us?

We have talked a lot about getting into the lifestyle, but were still not totally sure. Something we know we want to do is find a couple or even an individual…

by kinkycoupleok3044 views0 replies

swinging and sex in greece,too much blah blah, action almost zero

sea of nothing here

by alexander591 views0 replies

Guy Friend to play with my lady in Orlando

We are a couple in our 60's. My lady very much loves adventurous sex. Although we love sex in public at swinger resorts we haven't been with anyone else yet.…

by Dick1357 views0 replies

Sharing nudes - great here and on Flickr!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to invite anyone who would enjoy seeing more nude pictures and videos of me, sometimes hiding behind sunglasses, sometimes fully…

by Unknown1335 views0 replies

Leaked pictures for you all !!!

Visit : http://velocicosm.com/4siT

by alex4321974 views0 replies

Photoshoot

Hi friends, finally I decided to do my first nude photoshoot. I'm looking for expierenced photographers. If you know one please let me know ????

by Tomas841 views0 replies

Happy Mother's Day

Any mothers in the 909 area code want a nice sexy free massage this week at your place? Rick

by rickthmpsn533 views0 replies

Hello, Anyone in UK?

Hi, I, and my TV partner Monique, are also looking for couples to become friends with and hopefully 'play'. We're also looking to start going to parties, clubs…

by Lady Domina Shiney879 views0 replies

Anybody in SE Wisconsin or Northern Illinois having a nudist St. Patrick's Day Party?

Anybody in SE Wisconsin or Northern Illinois having a nudist St. Patrick's Day Party?

by docshock879 views0 replies

Looking for an Indian Lady to Talk To.

There is something about Indian women that is so alluring. Lets talk about anything and everything. We can chat, skype or whatever. :)

by BrandoTheGreat599 views0 replies

Hi dirty chat im Licia add me on kik here .. Licia9913

Add me on kik and let's having fun and feeling crazy Happy new year to everyone welcome 2018 here my username ... Licia9913

by Licia9913817 views0 replies

Chat function not working on Android phone.

Hello all. So I have been trying to use the chat feature on this website while on my Android phone. I have the latest version of Android but the 123 flash chat…

by DFWfunlovinno11071 views0 replies

Questions about Naturist resorts and Sex Offenders.

I don't have any other place to ask this question because I am afraid of being banned or bitched out so I'll just ask this here and see what happens.Several…

by William2182 views0 replies

Around London, nudist massage offered.

Hi all,I'm trying to improve my (already very good) massage skills.To that end, I'm offering a free massage to anybody who is interested.I'm not talking…

by nervousnakedman657 views0 replies

UK swingers

Hi all, I registered on the site a while ago then kinda forgot to log in.Just wondering how many UK people are on here? Would love to chat with me local…

by nervousnakedman825 views0 replies

Spam mail.

Is anyone else getting loads of spam mails from brand new users? I have had about 20 - 30 in the last week or so. Ive been marking them as spam and blocking…

by Briedwnew1047 views0 replies

Summer 2018 Horny Biker Tour of German Swinger Clubs

Any couples interested in joining us for a biker tour of German swinger clubs? If so, please contact us via fabswingers where we are casex.

by tcasex676 views0 replies

sol santa club

Has anyone been to sol santa club on Vavcouver Island thinking of going there this summer?

by Lawrence697 views0 replies

what aare we realy searching for here? in my country nobody seems to want real fun,just exhibitionism and masturbation on cam

{"Type":"doc","Text":"","Attrs":null,"Children":[{"Type":"u","Text":"","Attrs":null,"Children":[{"Type":"strong","Text":"","Attrs":null,"Children":null}]}]}

by alexander649 views0 replies

What are you wearing under your pants ?

As much as I love to be nude (mostly all the time at home), I also like wearing no underwear.Only when I go to the office I'm wearing some underwear. But I…

by mike-den13770 views0 replies

Snap chat

Anyone like to swap pics via Snapchat? I'm a strait 30 year old man that would be happy to trade pics with some ladies:). I also have K I K

by Rob762 views0 replies

Pictures

How long does it take before my uploaded pictures are approved? Can I add as many pictures and movies as I want to?

by P727 views0 replies

Im super busy but now im free chat me on my kik here .. Coleen_Oslen

Im feeling great and ready to play anything very long time didnt open my kik just chat me on my kik everyone here .. Coleen_Oslen

by Coleen_Oslen11916 views0 replies