As much as I love to be nude (mostly all the time at home), I also like wearing no underwear.
Only when I go to the office I'm wearing some underwear. But I really like the feeling in my jeans, under my shorts, etc... Try to find short which can hide the fact that I'm nude under it.
What are your habits ?
Replies
- GA
Jun 18, 2017i've been going commando for years in summer i wear either jean shorts or slip on cotton shorts i have a pretty small cock but i'm sure if someone paying attention they can see from rear that im wearing no underwear and if im sitting they can sometimes see up my shorts it's no big deal.
ReactReply - MImike-denOriginal PosterJun 26, 2017[quote]i've been going commando for years in summer i wear either jean shorts or slip on cotton shorts i have a pretty small cock but i'm sure if someone paying attention they can see from rear that im wearing no underwear and if im sitting they can sometimes see up my shorts it's no big deal.[/quote] I'm trying to wear pants that hides the fact that I'm nude... I think, the size is not that much a big deal, depending what you wear, you can easily notice it, or not.ReactReply
- MImike-denOriginal PosterJun 27, 2017I rarely wear something like this depending what I'm going to do. Like last time I went for the laser hair removal, I was naked under my short, and so, to avoid any grow of my cock, I wore this
But of course, in summer, try to wear nothing at all.
Did people notices a lot about the fact that you are wearing nothing ?ReactReply - LA
Jun 27, 2017[quote]I'm trying to wear pants that hides the fact that I'm nude... .[/quote] If you are wearing pants, then you are NOT NUDE. So what is there to hide?ReactReply - GA
Jul 4, 2017[quote]I rarely wear something like this depending what I'm going to do. Like last time I went for the laser hair removal, I was naked under my short, and so, to avoid any grow of my cock, I wore this But of course, in summer, try to wear nothing at all. Did people notices a lot about the fact that you are wearing nothing ?[/quote] . i saw these on internet recently and they look comfy , im presuming they are backless which would be a plus.ReactReply - ST
Jul 4, 2017July 04 , 2017 12 AM . Same here . I only wear underwear for church on Sunday , and when I am wearing blue jeans . Will also wear underwear when wearing long johns during the winter . Steve
ReactReply - DD
Jul 4, 2017Now days i'm commando all the time. We recently have been allowed to wear shorts at work (no gym shorts) and love the feeling of siting there almost naked. :)
ReactReply - MEMemberJul 4, 2017Nothing
always freeballingReactReply - GRJul 7, 2017
Under dress slacks...boxers...everything else...jeans, shorts, regular slacks...I go commando.....
ReactReply - BA
Jul 15, 2017I usually wear a T back string thong with a low rise, adjustable front pouch.
The pouch keeps my package secure and in place. I cant even feel the string so it is like my ass is free hahaReactReply - MImike-denOriginal PosterAug 19, 2017[quote]I rarely wear something like this depending what I'm going to do. Like last time I went for the laser hair removal, I was naked under my short, and so, to avoid any grow of my cock, I wore this But of course, in summer, try to wear nothing at all.Did people notices a lot about the fact that you are wearing nothing ? . i saw these on internet recently and they look comfy , im presuming they are backless which would be a plus.[/quote] This is comfy, it's just a little string going between your butt chicks. My balls don't fit in it, and so, I feel them rubbing (gently) on the jeans, and feels great... Love the feeling.ReactReply
- MImike-denOriginal PosterAug 19, 2017
Thanks all for your answers...
I will have vacation in a few days, and then, I will go commando every days...
I looking for nude beaches too in Florida.I have some dubio bikinis that I like to wear sometimes. Amazing feeling. Wish I can wear that one time on a beach.
Someone said that there is a lot of cock rings, what would be different ?
Wearing the cage extreme bikini under your jeans feels amazing, but I still prefer being commando...ReactReply - MEMemberNov 22, 2017
Usually commando under jeans or shorts.
ReactReply - NA
Dec 7, 2017Always commando. I sometimes wear jockstraps for working out with weights. I go commando every day at work and on days off. I used to wear boxers when I went to my annual medical check-up, because my doctor likes to have the nurse tell me to take my clothes off and wait for him. But now I go commando. I just tell the nurse I don't wear underwear. So I strip and wait nude for him.
ReactReply - PE
Mar 11, 2018When I retired from the military I also retired my underwear. In fact on my last homecoming and while going under the San Diego Bay Bridge, not only did I throw my white hat over the side signifying my last voyage to sea I tossed all my skivvies (underwear) over the side as well no more sea bag inspections so no more need for underwear. It has been commando for the last twenty plus years and damn I love the free hanging swinging feeling.
ReactReply - AU
Mar 22, 2018I am normally Commando, however I have just had a circumcision and have had to wear undies, it is the worst feeling ever, can't wait until I can go Commando again. The elastic in the undies I had in my drawer were all perished, it has been that long since I wore them.
ReactReply
