As much as I love to be nude (mostly all the time at home), I also like wearing no underwear.
Only when I go to the office I'm wearing some underwear. But I really like the feeling in my jeans, under my shorts, etc... Try to find short which can hide the fact that I'm nude under it.
What are your habits ?
Replies
- MEMemberJul 21, 2022
That's great to hear, nice to wear them when out, do you wear them all the time?
ReactReply - MEMemberJul 26, 2022
I wear panties 24 7.
ReactReply - BOJan 23, 2023
I go commando but sometimes will wear a thong to keep a butt plug in.
ReactReply - LI
Jul 6, 2024I don't wear any underwear. I might if I think I am too revealing for places like church or work.
ReactReply - CA
Jul 9, 2024Mostly nothing but Ive just purchased my first jockstrap and giving those a go.
ReactReply - SU
Oct 1, 2024As much as I enjoy commando, I also like to protect my clothing from the messier parts of my body. So I compromise.
Today it's a minimal triangle-back string beneath my jeans as an all-day solution. Commando would be nice but I like it most in warm weather when shorts allow extra airflow and loose fits allow more movement. So it's the string, which is my usual go-to when not commando. Ibam also wearing a ring for just a little more enjoyment.
ReactReply - LODec 18, 2024
sometimes I wear trousers, but most often I wear a dress with a thong underneath, but sometimes because I often don't put my underwear away. It excites me that someone can see me at work looking completely natural. I also like to put a dildo on my remote control and when I'm bored at the desk, I turn it on and I feel better when I feel my pussy getting hot and wet..
ReactReply - LODec 18, 2024
sometimes I wear trousers, but most often I wear a dress with a thong underneath, but sometimes because I often don't put my underwear away. It excites me that someone can see me at work looking completely natural. I also like to put a dildo on my remote control and when I'm bored at the desk, I turn it on and I feel better when I feel my pussy getting hot and wet..
ReactReply - CA
Dec 25, 2024Usually nothing, sometimes a cockring occasionally a butt plug. Rarely underwear ;)
ReactReply - GA
Dec 29, 2024I usually wear nothing beneath. When I wear _something_, it is usually a tiny skirt with a lace thong or g-string under it.
ReactReply - LA
Jun 3, 2025If I am wearing anything under my pants, it will be socks & shoes or boots.
ReactReply - SH
Jun 19, 2025I have been primarily going commando for several years, but wore underwear only to work and church. The last couple of years, I started going commando to work too. Now I just wear underwear to funerals and a baptism. Wore underwear only four times in the past year now. As for whats under my pants, usually a combination of metal and silicone ball stretchers like in my pics and videos. In fact, at work right now Im wearing one metal and three silicone rings on my balls. A couple of months ago, we went on a two week vacation to Europe with a cruise in the middle and I didnt take a single pair of underwear. I wish it was a nude cruise though!
ReactReply - CA
Apr 25, 2026Depends on the mood, mostly nothing. Occasionally a thong. Maybe a butt plug ;)
ReactReply - MD
Apr 25, 2026Usually nothing. Occasionally a bit of pubic hair when I have been too lazy to remove it.
ReactReply
