MI

General Discussion

What are you wearing under your pants ?

Posted Jun 13, 2017

Replies96
MI
mike-denOriginal Poster
Jun 13, 2017

As much as I love to be nude (mostly all the time at home), I also like wearing no underwear.

Only when I go to the office I'm wearing some underwear. But I really like the feeling in my jeans, under my shorts, etc... Try to find short which can hide the fact that I'm nude under it.

What are your habits ?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • ME
    Member
    Nov 1, 2020

    If I am not naked (what I always do at home) I am always commando when in jeans. Do wear boxers when wearing a suit and getting to work.

    ReactReply
  • JA
    James
    Jan 1, 2021
    [quote]Jockstrap most days[/quote] awesome choice.
    ReactReply
  • SN
    snooplum
    Jan 1, 2021

    if I have on pants, nothing

    ReactReply
  • SA
    Sam
    Jan 2, 2021

    When at work nothing

    ReactReply
  • MI
    Mike
    Jan 2, 2021

    I prefer to wear nothing. Sometimes I wear a jockstrap in the house and when I get out and about. But most times I freeball.

    ReactReply
  • RE
    ready434
    Jan 2, 2021

    I too preferred nothing. Underwear of any type just gets in the way. One never knows when you need the freedom of being able to hangout. Once I was at a very crowded venue wearing only a pair of loose shorts, a shirt and sandals. It was very warm out. Was somewhat hard watching the crowd with couples acting very sexually. Then all of a sudden the crowd had to back up and a womens ass was rubbing up against me. I knew she felt my semi-hard cock because she push into me harder and kind of moved her ass up and down. Then the crowd started to move again and she walked away with her friend, but gave me a glance with a smile. It was one of those moments Ill never forget.

    ReactReply
  • SI
    Simon
    Jan 3, 2021

    Usually small skimpy briefs. Like to wear same pair for few days.
    Sometimes, like today, commando.
    Problem I have is am a big precum leaker so end up with obvious wet patch!

    ReactReply
  • JE
    jeremy
    Jan 3, 2021

    Always go commando , never wear undies under pants.
    Only when i jog i wear a jock.

    ReactReply
  • CH
    Chris
    Jan 4, 2021

    Nothing - except when I sometimes meet a playmate and want something Kiniki for fun.

    ReactReply
  • PE
    Pete
    Jan 4, 2021

    Not wearing pants, so nothing!

    ReactReply
  • OU
    outothebakyrd
    Jan 6, 2021

    Always commando but recently started using a 6 ounce cock weight and its great. Soon will be trying a ball weight for beginners.

    ReactReply
  • BO
    Jan 16, 2021

    I go commando and only wear a cock ring. It's more comfortable.

    ReactReply
  • i never wear anything under,,,maybe sometimes ill wear a thin clear cock ring around my smooth balls and cock,,,love my cock showing a perfect outline in public and guys looking,,,

    ReactReply
  • today i had a dr. appointment... so i wore a pair of jeans ,,and a pair of lycra type boxers with no seam in front,,see through,,clean shaven,,and i was asked to get in a gown,,which i did but left the front open completely,,,,,,when he came back in,,he had a female nurse with him,,,

    ReactReply
  • RI
    Rick
    Aug 12, 2021

    Wife and I do not wear underwear and sometimes it gets exciting at the TSA when flying.

    ReactReply
  • LA
    Lakeman221
    Sep 3, 2021

    My boots or shoes under my pants.

    ReactReply
  • BO
    Sep 24, 2021

    Sometimes I will a colt Turbo Bullet with the controller in my pocket so I can give myself a buzz when I want. Especially when I'm at the adult book store.

    ReactReply
  • MI
    mike-denOriginal Poster
    Sep 26, 2021
    [quote]Sometimes I wear a skirt without panties and heels to the office.[/quote] This is super hot. What do you think about guys wearing skirts ? (Never had one, but why not?!)
    ReactReply
  • MA
    Mart
    Sep 29, 2021

    Most days im commando or i do like a nice thong .

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Jan 4, 2022

    Right now? Just a little metal under my loose shorts. Didn't have the metal earlier (had a sneaky swim on a relatively quiet stretch of beach and had I been brought to account, the lack of swimsuit would have meant enough explaining!), but being here inspired my to step things up a level. Feeling free and weighted at the same time. :-)

    ReactReply
  • JA
    Jake
    Jul 20, 2022

    The "wet patch" someone mentioned is always an issue with me too.
    If I see a good-looking dude it can get me wet pretty quick.
    Always felt better wearing underwear as a buffer, especially for those moments.

    ReactReply
  • WO
    woodyxxx
    Jul 21, 2022

    I wear lace and latex knickers, also pvc.

    ReactReply
  • WO
    woodyxxx
    Jul 21, 2022

    Love the idea of guys wearing knickers, stockings, suspenders, bra, skirts and heels. Cross dressers are so hot.

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnnude
    Jul 21, 2022

    Have worn stockings and panties under my jeans. Once, sheer pantyhose under old ripped jeans, out shopping

    ReactReply