General Discussion

General Discussion

Showing page 7 of General Discussion

How to get myself on the front page of the site?

Hello,How can I get my pic on the front page of the site?Abhishek

by Abhishek1068 views0 replies

Has anyone pumped saline in your ballsack?

I have been watching some gay porn that has a guy with saline pumped into his sack. Has anyone done this? If so I would love to hear about it!

by bondagemale1051 views0 replies

SWINGER BEACH CROATIA-ROVINJ

Come on swinger beach in Rovinj-Croatia, from 6-9 months of sex on the beach, masturbation, heaven on earth love the beach, where people come from, Germany,…

by Andimarijo709 views0 replies

Swingers Special - Want to share your experiences?

Hi all Swingers around the globe!I host an adult online radio show and this Sat night/Sunday Morning the topic is 'Swinging' , so I would love to chat to peeps…

by Cindyxxx644 views0 replies

Whatsup_Mumbai

Hello Guys,I guess we dont have whats up group for indian and mumbai guys. Lets have one so that we can come close and have fun. Whats say ...Drop your views…

by ankur4701042 views0 replies

Any thoughts on double anal for my man!!!!

Ok, so I'm going out on a limb here and posting in the guys forum. I recently have done my first anal and absolutely love my man shoving his cock in my virgin…

by Unknown1852 views0 replies

A little exhib with special extreme bikinis

Hi all, I though about having some exhib once. I mean, enhance what the nature gave me, put the focus on it. Not necessarily flaunted, wanking, or some strange…

by mike-den1029 views0 replies

North West UK photographer needed

Any photographers in the north west UK..I need some more pics taking....willing to pose solo/duo or in any location of your choice.

by alshere77677 views0 replies

chat room down?

is the chat room down ? been trying for few days to get on

by gabare591 views0 replies

Sex and humor

Where are all the sex jokes on TS? For example: What is the difference between masturbate and celibate? ... On one hand, you have someone who is -only-…

by Lxixer1233 views0 replies

I wanna see someone eat their cum!

I keep reading posts about guys eating their own cum. If this is a common occurrence I'd love to see a pic or two!

by Yoursexypanties5121 views0 replies

Johnson City, Tennessee Graduate Student Searching for Swingers

Hello, I am a graduate student looking for swingers who are willing to participate in an interview. I am interested in swinger culture because my parents were…

by graduatestudent547 views0 replies

Gran Canaria

anyone been to Maspolamas lately?, heard the nude beaches are fantastic

by trevspam1831 views0 replies

win her over

I got my gf nude and to have sex in front of another nude couple now how do I get her to fuck and suck other guys cocks

by juiceyjudyjuice1274 views0 replies

69 ...

It's 69 days until the U.S. national election... Let's celebrate today, 8.31.16, with a 69:-0:-6:-9;-D

by Lxixer710 views0 replies

Add me on kik here .. Candypopin

Hello wanna pillowtalk hit me up on my kik like grab my whole body lol im just kidding wanna have fun chat me right now here .. Candypopin

by Candy717 views0 replies

Photographer, Bristol UK

I'm an ex pro photographer, now just keeping in practice for fun. Available for naked photo shoots, no limits, and no charge if within ten miles of BS10. Just…

by BarryCrouch797 views0 replies

Wisconsins Sexual freedom camp

Hello i am looking for a or some ladies to join me this 4th of july weekend at a Sexual freedom nudist camp, Anything goes there and plenty of toys and other…

by spunkyJ939 views0 replies

Nude man

Hi im 30 and like to be nude. Very good at diy if you need anythin done and yes will do it nude. Always up for new things. Is there anyone on hear that would…

by daz6565970 views0 replies

Nude massage

Looking for a massage. Dont mind what type. Dont mind if its dirty or not.would just like to find someone that can do them at an ok price. In the colchester…

by daz65651596 views0 replies

Is everybody else here......

getting sick to death of seeing c2cmasturbate's question shaking penis greeting on every single forum on here just to boost his forum posts?

by glenn6031094 views0 replies

Skype for nudists

hi all, I know this is True Swingers but I know there are an awful lot of nudists on here and I have made an account to find some likeminded new friends.. Does…

by TrueSwinger951112 views0 replies

First time

Me and my Girlfriend are thinking about inviting a 3rd party (male) to our sex life just not sure how to feel or how i will feel afterwards for that matter im…

by Treyx31638 views0 replies

st osyth

Anyone on here use st osyth when the weather is nice. Love going down there but still not hot enuf yet really

by daz65651414 views0 replies