General Discussion

General Discussion

Showing page 8 of General Discussion

massage exchange

Anyone intrested in massage exchange in essex??

by daz65651048 views0 replies

scenario story for the ladies

you and I are sleeping. being in the same room next to each other or separate rooms. you wake up in the middle of the night horny again . you think to…

by winded_tolerance734 views0 replies

Any flat or room in Berlin??

I looking flat or room for rent in Berlin. Any ideas? ab April 1. PM

by NudistLT730 views0 replies

Asian locals & tourist swingers

Any swingers in Asia looking for a wellhung single guy

by bigpenisjamie659 views0 replies

New here. I need advice.

My wife and I have been swinging for about a year, we have had alot of fun and it has been a good experience and we enjoy the LS. Earlier in our adventure she…

by Branigan828 views0 replies

who wants to chat? add me on Yahoo

Hi im 30 m from australia. Im hoping to meet and chat to likeminded people and increase my network of nudist friends :) aussiedave198585 on yahoo…

by nudedude1985655 views0 replies

30 year old married couple starting a blog

We have started a blog and want some honest feedback from genuine people. It's in the early stages, but would love some input.Sex, Love, and Comic Books…

by Knjhammer1097 views0 replies

Looking for a Maryland couple/female

Looking for a desirable (petite) female who is married and wants to have fun in Maryland MARY-LAND! GET IT?. I love going out and having a few drinks, enjoying…

by Kyle Slater684 views0 replies

Offering work for nudists in exchange for board and lodgings around Australia

Hi, physically fit male travelling around Australia. Currently in the Port Macquarie area. Offering work and nudist company in exchange for board and lodgings…

by jackowabbit880 views0 replies

May 2016 naturist weekend companion sought

I've booked a weekend and am new to naturism so would be open to preferably a female companion to share the experience with. Putting this out now so plenty of…

by QQYorks640 views0 replies

Trying kik out

I'm trying kik out any chance people on here would join! As my chat doesn't work on my phone

by Ryanjasper4621 views0 replies

New to site

I am new to the site. Mythicgirl and I am from Indiana.

by Brooke1109 views0 replies

Trouble in paradise

I'm new here. But I need some advice. I've been with my husband 10yrs and for 8 of those years we have had an open relationship. Now all the sudden he wants to…

by Redmisfit749 views0 replies

Percentage Of Bi Men

More and more women are saying they're turned on by bi male activity, but our club experiences in CT and MA have shown us that, at least in on premises clubs,…

by ClaudeBalls1383 views0 replies

Getting and staying smooth

For the past couple of years I have for the summer season shaved the under carriage, cock, balls and general vicinity. I was lucky enough to have a Tinder hook…

by TravellingMann1282 views0 replies

in la

Hi just landed in lax..anyone be kind enough to tell me where's a good night out?

by tig8er713 views0 replies

What to do in California??!!

Hi, I'm stuck in California with work for a few months with work...yeah I know terrible! I'm looking for some cool people to show me bits during my weekends…

by tig8er774 views0 replies

google your TS handle

I have become a little concerned about the fact that anyone can google my handle and access most of my profile page, including my blogs and pix from True…

by Joe877 views0 replies

Bristol, UK, Couples wanted for photo project

Looking for couples, any age, ethnicity, shape or size, in or near to Bristol UK, to pose for my latest project.

by BarryCrouch703 views0 replies

Tribute videos

I know a lot of guys get off watching other men getting off on their girls. Likewise a lot of girls love to see how much they can turn a guy on. And who…

by maskedw760 views0 replies

Swingers, doggers and nudists in Pakistan

I m in Pakistan these days. Any swingers or nudists exist in Pakistan? If yes plz contact me. Thanks

by Massageboy1100807 views0 replies

Cam play with cpl?

Hi all, Married almost 40yo cpl here. We have been experimenting on cam on line with other couples. It's fun, but the quality couples are limited. Help with…

by Taptag994 views0 replies

issues with new format

curious to find if anyone (and i'm sure it is) having difficulty navigating the new format installed past few wks. so i'm told by a mod my difficulities stem…

by Unknown819 views0 replies

New Swingers Club

TOUCH SAUNA in swindon are hosting a new swingers event! Swindon Swingers is set to open in august :) their website looks pretty good! check it out…

by SwindonSwingers683 views0 replies