General Discussion

General Discussion

Showing page 9 of General Discussion

cpl 4 cpl skype to start?

I don't know about that idea actually. But if any couple want to try or chat on cam with us add us. You will need to prove you are a real cam. add ID: realguy41

by Realcouple411188 views0 replies

so you think this i s better

ok guy's love you site but what the hell happend???? why fix something that's not broken,the chat room at the mo is c***p can't see people

by kinkynudistcaribbean759 views0 replies

so you think this i s better

ok guy's love you site but what the hell happend???? why fix something that's not broken,the chat room at the mo is c***p can't see people

by kinkynudistcaribbean910 views0 replies

New Nudist & Swinger Chat

http://client14.addonchat.com/chat.php?id=613351&s No registration needed at all come chat have fun very limited rules

by NormalGuy893 views0 replies

open marriage

Hi everyone, My wife wants to try something new after 16 years of marriage. She brought up maybe trying an open marriage. I told her i didn't think that was…

by 3622maw1335 views0 replies

pictures

Guys,why can't anyone see our pictures?i have posted 5

by ananas1602 views0 replies

Swinging in Toronto

If you plan on travelling to Toronto, why not drop by Club M4, Toronto's busiest on-premise swingers club. Club M4 is open 7 nights a week. We have built the…

by M4inToronto955 views0 replies

Periodic polygraph for married swinging couples

New to swinging and want to get an opinion on married couples taking a yearly polygraph to make sure the rules of engagement are being followed as well as…

by jimbodude1091 views0 replies

Mardi Gras Information

We have been in the lifestyle a few months. We are going to Mardi Gras in New Orleans next month and wanted some information.1. Is there a forum where we can…

by Floridafun1111020 views0 replies

My Most Exciting Experience.

Hello Everyone, I went to Michigan three weeks ago. I Left from Atlanta on a Greyhound Bus. I was not looking forward to the trip. Butt, I met and sat with…

by Moses.1170 views0 replies

I Want As Many Friends As I Can Get, Butt 69 Seems to Be the Perfect Numbuer.

Hello EveryOne, I want to have as many Friends as I can get, Butt, I have 69 Friends. Is there a better NUMBER than 69. This is my Favorite Number, If I can't…

by Moses.855 views0 replies

Male `sex addicts` required for online sexuality questionnaire - free prize draw

Think you may be addicted to sex? Are you a MALE over the age of 18? Do you think you may have a sexual addiction/compulsion? If so, we would like to invite…

by sresearch1036 views0 replies

anyone can help guys ???

Hello everyone, i never did try swing, but got question for experts here..im getting married soon and suspecting my fiance did have swinging experience before,…

by bigboy77895 views0 replies

Is their such thing as too much pre cum?

Ladies is pre cum a turn on for you?

by bigjamie4546249 views0 replies

non tourist greek beaches

i want to find a sandy beach on a greek island without brit tourists,anyone help? tx

by lovestoswing933 views0 replies

Skype Strip poker

I fancy starting a strip poker group. having fun over Skype. Not sure what the uptake would be as there seems to be a disproportionately high number of male…

by maskedw1744 views0 replies

Hardcore Party 2005.com

Hi All New to the forum but not to the swingingI have recently moved from UK to ThailandDoes anybody have any information on a club called Hardcoreparty2005I…

by klinpree1237 views0 replies

Is girlfriend being fair?

Been dating my girl for five years, have a fairly happy relationship. Stated talking about involving others in our sex life about a year ago, usually during…

by ladidah1144 views0 replies

Our weekly bar meets

I'd just like to share a true story that happened last night, I am 24 and I always bump into a married couple where she is 45 and he is 49. I find this lady a…

by everythingsfun1103 views0 replies

golf

anybody going to watch the open on Wirral uk,,,cheap accommodation here

by pazahawk792 views0 replies

How a swinger girl is different from Horny girl?

I need your help to understand the basic difference between the swinger and horny girls. Whereas both are entertain us through the sex relationship. Although…

by robertparker954 views0 replies

Participants Needed

Hey guys (and feisty gals!), I need quite a few participants for a study I'm running on the lifestyle. If you've got a few minutes (in-between the good…

by proudwoman22869 views0 replies

week alone

Starting this Saturday june 29 I will have the whole week to myself at home alone. I live in Rocky mt anyone want to hook up for some fun

by masterpiece1957795 views0 replies

Male contemplating divorce - who is out there?

General question - I'm seeking advise, not advertising myself at this time. I'm a 40's married male (10+years) who has been cheating on my spouse for a while.…

by xhhba29x991003 views0 replies