General Discussion

General Discussion

Showing page 10 of General Discussion

snapchat

Hey everyone, does anyone on here use snapchat? If so post your username or pm and lets snap!

by newguy85994 views0 replies

How swinger club is better than a night club?

I need your opinion that what you think about a swinger club and how it is better than a night club. As mypersonal experience says that it is much better than…

by BobbyDaniels1942 views0 replies

chat room

can't seem to open the chatroom

by smoothfriends876 views0 replies

What type of sex you like Phone call sex or online chat sex?

I know maximum peoples are like to have satisfied sex with horny girls by any way. But there are mainly phone call sex and online chat sex are most popular way…

by robertparker1198 views0 replies

THIS SITE IS OFFICALLY . . . DEAD

Think?

by Unknown1014 views0 replies

skype

hi im 18 and would like to skype and mastrobate with others preferably females but hey im open my skype is luke.ferris99 please im so horny

by iloveswinging867 views0 replies

skype

hi im 18 and would like to skype and mastrobate with others preferably females but hey im open my skype is luke.ferris99 please im so horny

by iloveswinging791 views0 replies

Favour

hi there :) i was hoping someone might be able to help me out... im a university student doing a project on 'swinging' and was wondering whether anyone would…

by Author007871 views0 replies

Can Group Sex be an ADDICTION?

Here we go: I have found myself married to the Love of my Life and I want us to live happily ever after! The problem is, I have always been in swinging or open…

by wrknman741953 views0 replies

Cunnilingus

How many women like receiving CUNNILINGUS? Probably a dumb question. Everybody likes receiving oral sex. I just ask because I try to give my wife Oral sex. She…

by Moses.1151 views0 replies

US Trip 2014

I am an English Man and i am travelling round the US for 3 months from May this year. I was hoping to meet up with like minded swingers like myself. Has anyone…

by 45rpm1731796 views0 replies

Advice/Experienced Opinions

Hello All! I was hoping for some advice on how to arrange rules with you partner on the topic of swinging/involving others in your sex life. While my SO and I…

by donut85935 views0 replies

Need info

I have been married for 12 years to my wife wich i love alot have 3 kids and they are my life, we stared swinging 2 years ago at first she wasnt ok so i kept…

by mactowncpl111338 views0 replies

swingers club

Hi,I have seen a new swingers site atwww.sexconnectnow.comhave a look and see what you think.

by muzzy21858 views0 replies

swallowing own cum

Has anyone tried it a d what's it like.I have jerked off in a guys mouth after he gave me oral,just Wondered what it tastes like.

by nudeste8658 views0 replies

Sex store

Anyone know any good seedy sex store can take my wife to in north east England

by brankeel1898 views0 replies

Le Cap d`Agde July 2014

Hi All We are a nudist couple 50/45 planning to stay 2 week at Cap d' Agde in France, 12th July 2014 to 26th July 2014 at Héliopolis Block O. 1. Have anybody…

by couple_za1004 views0 replies

Blogs - know, have or recommend one?

I dont know about about anybody else but i find the blogging side of this website a bit undervalued I write a blog once a month and i try to include it in as…

by lengthy_magic885 views0 replies

Honesty of being a couple or single user.

{"Type":"doc","Text":"","Attrs":null,"Children":[{"Type":"br","Text":"","Attrs":null,"Children":null}]}

by Vincent (The Bull)1376 views0 replies

ipad

how to chat with ipad

by Unknown1031 views0 replies

I am starting to wonder..

After going through many of the profiles here, I am starting to wonder if the women on here are serious about meeting a FWB, or whatever, and if this site is…

by winded_tolerance1216 views0 replies

Fitness and confidence

I did a search in the forums and the groups section for Fitness and nothing came up for that keyword. I'm wondering, do people who are part of the swingers and…

by MIAqban1264 views0 replies

Is it some how more kinky to wear a little bit of clothing than to be nude?

It would seem that some nudist seem to think that it is kinky to wear nudist costumes or to wear a little bit of clthing. Personally, I find nude costumes to…

by rickels611105 views0 replies

Three degrees to Kevin Bacon

Does anybody have experiences like mine....where you meet folks for play, only to find out that you either know common folks, or close to it? In my playing…

by MBurgguy881534 views0 replies