General Discussion

General Discussion

Showing page 11 of General Discussion

Newcastle Australia

G'day All, I will be traveling to Newcastle (Australia) early to mid Dec 2012. Whilst there I will be going to my favorite nudist spot, Samurai Beach. I would…

by nudistmat1166 views0 replies

What is up with people flagging everything like made?

It seems that I am not the only one who feels that some of the members are flagging pics and profiles with little provocation and no explanation. I try very…

by rickels611336 views0 replies

Cams in Chat

I just have to say there are a lot of whiners in the chat room who do not have cams that get mad when they are blocked from viewing other cams. The option to…

by Unknown1275 views0 replies

Chilean male looking for a nice woman or couple

Hi..My name is Mauricio, a nudist swingers for years, very fit, healthy, living at North Patagonia in the south of Chile. I am looking for other nudist swinger…

by Duende1051 views0 replies

Help pic crisis

I'm am trying to post pics from my I phone and it won't let me do it. Can someone tell me how. My comp is out of commission since I'm divorcing and this is…

by goodnight1282 views0 replies

tumblr

would like to invite everyone to follow my tumblr blog for nudist .. http://realfitnudist.tumblr.com hope u enjoy it

by Unknown2247 views0 replies

Comple Nude vs. Provocative or Funny Costumes.

It is fun to take pics nude and wearing sexy or fun costumes. I have plenty of nudes and plan to take more in the future. Outdoor pics and pics with women are…

by rickels611391 views0 replies

Massage

The group, Massage, is open. All who are kind and gentle are welcome. Since I enjoy giving massage to women and some (guys) would rather not give it, I have…

by rickels612665 views0 replies

Respect for Women

I am curious to see how others respond to a new group that I have just started. On TrueNudist (TN) and so far on here, it seems that some people like that I am…

by rickels611282 views0 replies

seeking to meet couples and groups in wolllongong area

hi,seeking to meet with couples and singles in wollongong area,for regular meetings,am 47 year old bi male,and would love to hear from fun loving people

by gary642126 views0 replies

DOCUMENTARY SERIES LOOKING FOR SWINGERS

Hello! I'm posting on behalf of a production company in NYC and we are producing a show about swingers. Our goal in creating this show is to create awareness…

by vmoore5741627 views0 replies

This site is called "TRUESWINGERS".......Not ......."TRUEGAYGUYS"!

The reason that "TRUENUDIST" started up this site "TRUESWINGERS" is for the simple fact, that for some unfortunate reason, Nudists and Swingers mix together…

by HotHarleyCouple5958 views0 replies

Nudist resort and swinging lifestyle ever work together?

Hi Folks, I am asking do you feel that a nudist resort and swinging lifestyle can or will ever work together. Thanks for your thoughts

by NorthCarolinaNudist4441 views0 replies

Webcam video

Why is the webcam video resolution so poor now?

by Unknown2035 views0 replies

chat

is chat down on both sites? I keep getting a msg saying connection lost

by Unknown2380 views0 replies