New to Swinging

Introduction to {{^SETUPACTIVITY}} and any of the awkward questions you may have

New to Swinging

Showing page 3 of New to Swinging

finding out what I like

Hi I'm 24 and brand new! i would love to talk anyone willing to hold a conversation... I'm young and never have had the chance to find out what i like. i know…

by Ace DeMoss1106 views0 replies

New in Indiana

Wife and I are new to this, we are older, 50 and 51 she has huge tits, and she is shaved. I want to see her take another guy, and him fill her with cum. Age…

by Spike231820 views0 replies

New young guy

Hi, new young guy looking to chat to people around the same age and see how it goes. Very new to all of this.21 m uk well endowed

by Uk21_new629 views0 replies

Help!! Couple working out an issue!! 3 way turned into cuckold and my boyfriend is having issues. :/

So me and my fiancee havent been swinging very long! We recently had his friend over for a few nights and I guess when they talked my fiancee told his friend…

by Scarlett_gypsy2154 views0 replies

looking for naked male mates

Hi GuysIm looking for naked male mates in Winchester, Hampshire UK and surrounding areas

by winchsi734 views0 replies

hello

young couple here lookig to explore the new lifestyle of swinging

by cindyndpaul81214 views0 replies

Hello

Couple 26f 27m new to lifestyle love to meet new people and learn more

by patsy645 views0 replies

Hello from east Europe

We're open for any good match:)

by Jasmineetrp542 views0 replies

Are we in the lifestyle?

We are a married couple who really enjoys MFF threesomes. We've had multiple experiences of this type. We plan to continue to have threesomes and potentially…

by CoupleHeat1111 views0 replies

Greetings from NC

Hello, friends I've not yet met!My lady and I are nudists. While we aren't critical of anybody's personal choices in life, we are monogamous.So what am I doing…

by MagicRat738 views0 replies

Hello Everyone

Hello everyone looking to spice things up and build new friendships. I have been wanting to fulfill one of my fantasy which is to watch a couple have sex then…

by RicoSuave2019632 views0 replies

New to this

Me and my husband are going to a swingers club this weekend.For the first time together. I have been to a couple 15 years ago as a single woman and know what…

by Denise2096 views0 replies

Confused

My boyfriend and I have been in the lifestyle for 1 Year now. We are only girl girl play and same room sex. Recently I have been exploring more and wanting him…

by Excited1296 views0 replies

Hello 30m from Turkey

I would glad to host anyone visits Antalya, TURKEY

by peternorthland642 views0 replies

LOOKING IN HIGH DESERT

I am 67 yo. Looking to make friends and sex buds with bi-sex males and females, str8 but curious guys, FTMs and MTFs. Live in Apple Valley and want to stay in…

by Don585 views0 replies

hello

just to say hello

by Jasmineetrp757 views0 replies

Have a question about going to a swingers party

My fianc and I are both 26 years old and have been wondering what its like to go to one. We are wondering how it work and since she is young would a lot of…

by Mandj76301424 views0 replies

Newby

Hi all. New to this and just joined the site so u I hope I dont sound silly asking this. Im a single guy but find it a turn on watching people I have tried…

by Male3507831092 views0 replies

Unsupportive friends

Hi I am new to the swinging lifestyle and have finally met a fantastic man who shares the same ideas as me on this topic. I have fantasized about attending…

by silent21341339 views0 replies

New to this

Hey guys, I'm a PhD student in Davis looking to try this sort of thing. I've always wanted to try this with a woman or couple but never quite worked up the…

by digital71700 views0 replies

Wanting to get wife into MFM - need help

First off, apologize if this has been started before. I looked a little and didnt see anything as specific as I will be.My wife and I have been married 5 years…

by FirstTimerTexas2904 views0 replies

Embarrassing Question

Hi everyone, my husband and I are early 30s and fairly new to swinging. We have a night planned this weekend with a couple in their late 40s who we've met up…

by UpTheWazoo2506 views0 replies

Hello

Hello, I joined the site a few weeks ago and thought it would be good to post a message here and say to all those on the site. I look forward to having some…

by 539man588 views0 replies

Adventous and New to this

Hello, My husband and i are new to this and really want to try this out. Im bi curious and my husband is straight. I really want to know how do we start…

by Tagteam1231487 views0 replies