New to Swinging

Introduction to {{^SETUPACTIVITY}} and any of the awkward questions you may have

New to Swinging

Showing page 2 of New to Swinging

mostly men?

I see the members here are mostly men, I am a single male too. I am here to just connect with like minded females and couples so please consider that when…

by Henny304 views0 replies

Kinda new on here

Hello. I have been on here a couple of months but haven't really been active. I am trying to get verified now. I am in Oklahoma city. I am just going to meet…

by AnExcellentJest807 views0 replies

Telegram @Lingjoy to get fun .. singaporeans and malaysians only

I am very much willing to give everything that you desire, from a good service like shower together, long foreplay, bbj with deep throat, different position…

by Unknown0 views0 replies

Looking for fun ? singaporeans and malaysians only .. Telegram @Lingjoy

I am very much willing to give everything that you desire, from a good service like shower together, long foreplay, bbj with deep throat, different position…

by Unknown0 views0 replies

Looking for fun ? singaporeans and malaysians only .. Telegram @Lingjoy

I am very much willing to give everything that you desire, from a good service like shower together, long foreplay, bbj with deep throat, different position…

by Unknown0 views0 replies

Mature married couple looking for first time swinger experience

We are a mature couple, M 60, F 58, married for 25 years. We have never experienced swinging with other couples. Now in our near 60s, we would like to pursue…

by MatureCplMX843 views0 replies

New here from Australia

Hi everyone! I'm Alex. A new join here. Happy to chat with everyone!

by AlexVa757 views0 replies

Swingers from Romania

Are there ani swingers from Romania?

by acul1000601 views0 replies

Hey new to this! Irish guy

Hey new to this. Love playing on cam with others. Looking for like minded m/couples etc.Im on skype too. live:.cid.65b8388fd91563bcmessage me on here. Uncut,…

by dublinlad7458 views0 replies

f domme here !

I am looking for male sub or slave willing to serve and submit -contact me -Snapchat- atlanticx6 Kik- wndyg226

by aria williams510 views0 replies

Best way to ease into it

I will spare you from the details but Im my recent journey into nudism, I have been encouraged by some people that a good next step is for me to attend some…

by New2nude79664 views0 replies

Hi, I am a Chinese

Hi, I am very happy to join this community . everyone seems so nice. and I am from north China ,There are many swingers in China, I wonder are there any…

by Just_for_Fun603 views0 replies

Talking to my wife about MMF

So my wife and I have been dirty talking a MMF 3way for a bit now. She desperately wants to be penetrated while she gives oral, but she strongly thinks that as…

by SnakeCat4266 views0 replies

New to all this

Hi I am new older male usa like cam chat with others I have been curious. I enjoy being nude not sure how to cam to cam

by Dave658 views0 replies

Nude beaches

I am new to this lifestyle and have found this website very liberating. I am a bit nervous about going to a nude beach here in Florida. I love being nude at…

by Frank1616 views0 replies

Looking into swinging, alone at first but with SO's consent

We have talked at lengths about swinging, as we're both bisexual and interested in other experiences from the heterosexual one-on-one with the significant…

by Jaska836 views0 replies

Brand New Here

I'm brand new to this site and to swinging. any women or couples want to get together?

by David741 views0 replies

Second party a much better experience!

Our first party left us in a strange place. My evening had been less enjoyable than my wife Livs but she was initially unprepared to speak about her…

by LIVSTE20201145 views0 replies

New and need advice

My wife and I are happily married and we have fooled around with another couple in the past. We have done some getting naked together, the wives making out,…

by pokashark24941 views0 replies

Help!

so my wife and I are looking to try the lifestyle. Trouble is, she's all for it ready to go and I am very hesitant. We have great friends whom we plan on doing…

by Natsup1292 views0 replies

Preferred platforms?

My partner and I are having trouble finding suitable Playmates (read: that fit our preferences and we fit theirs) on one swingers app. We already paid for the…

by Couple34atl779 views0 replies

Fianc is asking to swing without me while deployed

My fianc and I are both hyper sexual and she is hyper bi sexual as well. I am deployed overseas for 9 monthsand I have been fine with her having female…

by TampaFun841795 views0 replies

Young and new

Me and my husband he's 23 I'm 27 we have been together 3 years and we have always talked about swinging and we now feel like we are in a place where we can do…

by Kayy_oXx1066 views0 replies

3 basic questions about swinging

1. So what happens after everyone cums for the first time? Doesn't that kind of slow things down after that?2. When my wife starts giving me a blow job, I have…

by Curiousguy9991100 views0 replies