The Ladies Room

Discussions on Female Related issues with {{SETUPACTIVITY}}

The Ladies Room

Showing page 2 of The Ladies Room

Girls watch hardcore porn.

I enjoy watching many types of hardcore porn, sometimes with my hubby, or with friends, even alone. I like bi and gay porn both girl on girl and guy on guy,…

by fatbottomgirl19784138 views0 replies

New to Swinging

I am new to swinger and like to just talk with a lifetime swinger or at least someone who has been in the lifestyle for a long time. I need advice. Please…

by TestingMyLimits1670 views0 replies

Help

My partner and i have been together 8 months. He's an experienced swinger and has introduced me to it. We've had a couple of meets with single bi guys and…

by fallenangeluk1818 views0 replies

This Dominate BiSexual Is Tired Of Playing Games...

I have known for yeas who and what I am..I have been told that my ideals are deviant, disgusting and a few other things and that was from my ex husband..he…

by Ariesa1120 views0 replies

This Dominate BiSexual Is Tired Of Playing Games...

I have known for yeas who and what I am..I have been told that my ideals are deviant, disgusting and a few other things and that was from my ex husband..he…

by Ariesa1686 views0 replies

New couple searching for female

I am 30, he's 38.

by 85chocolate1147 views0 replies

Skype

I Wanna see a couple fucking. My Skype is bvjsbnl.

by Jonhas834 views0 replies

Ladies, need your advice... Is this real, or is this the green eyed monster?

Hi all, First post, and new to the site. Ive been in the lifestyle for a while, and have recently taken someone on as a primary. We usually just play alone at…

by KinkerBella1389 views0 replies

Seeing a cock

Hi, what is your liekly reaction if you saw a guys dick hanging out of his shorts as he reached round to get soemthing out of the back seat of his car? I have…

by bob1495136 views0 replies

Where to buy sexy shorts for wife???

I'm looking for some sexy shorts for my wife. She is 23 and very petite, 5'5" and 98lbs. I Love when she wears her short shorts out and show off her awesome…

by lovinghusband1279 views0 replies

Online sexchat

Have any of you ever talked dirty, sent provocative pictures, or had phone/video sex? If so how does one go about initiating all of this?

by BackPackGuy3987 views0 replies

gran canaria holiday

hi i am going to gran canaria on 25/05/15 for 9 days and i would love to meet ip with a lady /couple.I travel alone and would be glad of the company i am…

by patrickoreilly1176 views0 replies

skype details

Hi back on the scene and looking for new friendsWe just got into the Skype scene and would like to add new contactsplease add us prs2326thank you see u soon xx

by richntrish1215 views0 replies

first blowjob

{"Type":"doc","Text":"","Attrs":null,"Children":[{"Type":"br","Text":"","Attrs":null,"Children":null}]}

by jenifer5625 views0 replies

Do Women Really and Truely Enjoy Nudism and Swinging?

This is For Ladies, Women, Men, Please Read only, And Get Educated, As I Want To, Dear Ladies, Do you, personally enjoy Nudism and/or Swinging? Do you enjoy…

by Moses.7455 views0 replies

female partner for Cap D Adge

Hi, I'm a 22 male seeking a female (swinger/nudist) to go on holiday with myself (must be from UK) I wish to visit a specific hotel in Cap D'Adge however it's…

by soton9112845 views0 replies

Asking a lady for sex

Hello all ladies, Here I was on a beach all alone and I happened to see a very sexy female out there. I wanted to have sex with her then and there but couldn't…

by Theultradude1125975 views0 replies

Swingers Helpline!

Mu husband and I have been swingers since 1982 and were former ambassadors for several large swinging organizations. This was back in the days before internet,…

by Budgreen6900 views0 replies