When I was in the Army I got my first tattoo. That lead to me getting a Prince Albert penis piercing. I have enjoyed it throughout the years. Some partners were scared of it and asked to take it out. While most of my partners are very excited to have a peirce pecker in them. Well I started with the average size gauge but now I have guaged to a bigger guage like a 6 or 8. I forgot what size I ordered.
The jewelry is a curved bar and balls at the ends. I also use a language lock as a piece of jewelry.
The main reason I got the piercing to begin with is that when you tell people they usually ask to see it. I always show them.
Who here has their dick pierced and willing to show it off?l
Replies
- GA
May 31, 2025PA are so hot i've sucked a few guys with than and would enjoy one in my ass , sadly those i've sucked weren't into anal. I've thought about a PA for me many times even visited a tattoo shop but chickened out , maybe someday .
ReactReply - DU
May 31, 2025I've got a PA too, got it stretched as well up to 5mm thick ring. I've always wanted to be fucked by someone with a PA, never met anyone else with one though! A couple of the guys I've fucked with mine have cum hands free, never touched their cock, as the ring stimulates their prostate so much!
ReactReply - JI
May 31, 2025Man, bud! Now I feel sorry for you being deprived. I'd fuck you if you'd like.
ReactReply - BI
May 31, 2025I've been fucked by maybe a couple dozen guys with PAs, including some intricate pieces of metal and huge ornaments that I thought might rip me open and it has ALWAYS been an incredible experience to feel the guy pounding away at my prostate with his PA. I have had guys offer to take out their PA before fucking me and I have said, NO WAY, I want to feel that in me. It's so fucking hot aesthetically to look at and even hotter to feel it in my hole.
ReactReply - NI
Jun 1, 2025I find PAs and some other piercings hot to look at but a little much to play with. A guy I chat with on another site said that some of his partners like to get fucked with his PA in place. But he always removes it for getting sucked. Wants to avoid chipped teeth (fair enough). That was always one of my hesitations too.
ReactReply - BOJun 1, 2025
I love how a PA ring looks on a guy, especially if they are shaved. I have been thing of getting one for me!
ReactReply - DU
Jun 3, 2025[quote]Man, bud! Now I feel sorry for you being deprived. I'd fuck you if you'd like.[/quote] I'd happily take your cock up me any day, would love to feel your ring inside me and your cumReactReply - RO
Jul 9, 2025Been wanting a PA for years. Think they are so fucking hott. Heard the weight of metal on your dick helps your hang too!
ReactReply - CC
Jul 27, 2025[quote]I love my PA.[/quote] Me too!! I've had mine almost a year and absolutely love it. Here's my 11mm x 7/8" screwball ring.ReactReply - JI
Jul 29, 2025The extra weight swinging on the end of my penis is a great feeling as well.
ReactReply - JI
May 5, 2026[quote]Man, bud! Now I feel sorry for you being deprived. I'd fuck you if you'd like. I'd happily take your cock up me any day, would love to feel your ring inside me and your cum[/quote] Reading that knowing it came from you nearly made me pop already!!!ReactReply - JO
May 5, 2026I have a 4 bar frenum ladder and a hafada ... guys love it in their mouth and hole.
ReactReply - JI
May 5, 2026[quote]Been wanting a PA for years. Think they are so fucking hott. Heard the weight of metal on your dick helps your hang too![/quote] I would be happy to help!ReactReply - E.
May 21, 2026I've had my PA since 2008. I have gauged up and back down over time due to the weight of the "hardware"
ReactReply - SM
May 22, 2026Ive had a PA since 2009. I always wanted one since my teens, when I saw one at a nudist club I belonged to. Finely plucked up the courage to get it, started with an 8 gauge closed ring, then went up to ask the way to a 2 gauge, but have settled on either a 6 or 4, depending on my mood. Great seeing other nudists with PAs too.
ReactReply

