LI
Linkguy13

The Mens Room

Dick Piercing

Posted May 7, 2025

Replies25
LI
Linkguy13
Linkguy13Original Poster
May 7, 2025

When I was in the Army I got my first tattoo. That lead to me getting a Prince Albert penis piercing. I have enjoyed it throughout the years. Some partners were scared of it and asked to take it out. While most of my partners are very excited to have a peirce pecker in them. Well I started with the average size gauge but now I have guaged to a bigger guage like a 6 or 8. I forgot what size I ordered.

The jewelry is a curved bar and balls at the ends. I also use a language lock as a piece of jewelry.

The main reason I got the piercing to begin with is that when you tell people they usually ask to see it. I always show them.

Who here has their dick pierced and willing to show it off?l

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • ME
    Member
    Aug 10, 2026
    Had mine and other piercings since 1990s.
    ReactReply