DE
deanoboy

The Mens Room

Hotel Nudity and Masturbation

Posted Feb 11, 2014

Replies119
DE
deanoboy
deanoboyOriginal Poster
Feb 11, 2014

I have travelled alot over the years and stayed in lots of hotels around the world. The first thing I do when i get into my room is strip off naked - the feeling of total liberation being nude in my room is a turnon. I love masturbating naked anywhere in my room too - knowing others have done the same or fuc ked in the room is even more of a turnon. Would love to hear from others into the same and hearing about their naked hotel experiences.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • SA
    sail_30324
    Jan 8, 2018

    Love hearing these stories! Also an avid hotel nudist - love the solo time and freedom when I travel. Will actually be traveling to LA tomorrow and will have 3 nights of solo time in a hotel room. Already looking forward to getting my clothes off when I walk through the door and staying that way!

    ReactReply
  • PW
    Philip Wheelwright

    Love these posts. There is nothing I like better when travelling, getting into my hotel room and getting naked. Once when I was in Lithuania I was on the balcony and I could see there was a balloon race coming my way so I quickly stripped off got my cock hard and came just at the time one of the hot balloons passed my windows. Got up with the cum still on my hard cock and walked off showing my bare ass. One of the best bates I have ever had.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jan 11, 2018

    Love to walk out onto a balcony nude . Once in Italy i was out on a balcony at 5 in the morning just enjoying the cool air on what had been a hot night when I suddenly realised that a guy had walked out onto the adjoining balcony, he too was nude and rock solid. Our wives were asleep in the rooms but we both enjoyed a wank on the dawning day.

    ReactReply
  • LE
    Lee
    Jan 12, 2018

    Traveling for business for over 30 years, I have a lot of hotel stories. I also miss the hotels like the old Holiday Inns where you could walk by rooms. They were the best for seeing and being seen!!

    ReactReply
  • FI
    FitnessTrainer
    Jan 12, 2018

    yes--love some hot hotel sex...hey ATL dad...hope to see u soon in NW FLORIDA

    ReactReply
  • LE
    Lee
    Jan 12, 2018

    Thanks, buddy!!

    ReactReply
  • RI
    Rich
    Feb 1, 2018

    ever been walked in on by housekeeping?

    ReactReply
  • SA
    sail_30324
    Feb 4, 2018

    Have a couple of business trips coming up tomorrow and the following week. Already anticipating the fun Im going to have masturbating all night in my hotel room. First thing I do after checking in (besides get totally naked) is to walk to the window and check what kind of view out - or in - the room has. :-)

    ReactReply
  • RI
    Rick
    Apr 14, 2018

    Yes....yes I have! Im not sure who was more embarrassed.

    ReactReply
  • SA
    sail_30324
    Apr 15, 2018

    5 nights in a hotel room beginning tonight! Already excited about the possibilities.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    May 30, 2018
    [quote]Whenever I book a hotel room I always make sure that I get a room with a balcony. Ive stayed in a hotel in Miami a few times that has a huge balcony. The first couple of times there I would sit out on the balcony with my shorts on and jerked off there but I was very discreet about it. Ive now come to the point where I dont care who sees me and Im completely naked on it. At night I open the curtains and leave the light on so if anyone wants to look in they can. I always sleep naked with a light on and leave the curtains a little bit open. Here are some pictures of me naked during the day on my balcony.[/quote] I do the same - try to get a balcony so I can be naked on it. Sometimes the people above can see me, sometimes people on the ground level can see me. I've seen others sunbathe nude on their balconies also
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    May 30, 2018

    I have also walked the hotel hallways naked - usually late at night to the ice machine and back. I have swam naked in the hotel pool, right before it closes and simply wrapped a towel around and walked back through the lobby with my bathing suit in my hand so they could see I am naked underneath the towel - then I get on the elevator and remove the towel and walk down the hallway naked to my room

    ReactReply
  • BI
    Billy
    Jun 4, 2018

    Checked into a hotel late last night, immediately got naked. Looked at the window and noticed a women sitting her truck smoking a cigarette. At first I didnt think she saw me, but then she waved and I knew I had been seen. My dick got hard and I started playing. Needless to say it was quick but felt great and she watched the whole time. Amazing. Didn't get a photo because it was dark but here s a photo of me today as soon as I got back to my room. Ahh how relaxing :)

    ReactReply
  • SA
    sail_30324
    Jul 12, 2018

    Will have a couple nights in a hotel room next week in DC. Looking forward to some solo time!

    ReactReply
  • SA
    sail_30324
    Jul 13, 2018

    Hey Mr. Nudist. Ill be at the St. Regis.

    ReactReply
  • DA
    Dave
    Jul 17, 2018

    I stayed at a cheap BnB in Birmingham last week. At around 1 AM in the morning, decided to sneak out naked and masturbate and record. There was no one on the reception. The receptionist had retired to to another room. The lobby was empty.
    I walked through the lobby, corridors, waked in front of almost all the room doors and emptied my nut at the exit. Best JO for the last week.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jul 19, 2018

    I like BnB's tha have a shared bathroom. I walk to them naked and leave the door unlocked when in the bathroom. I've also let couples there know that I heard them fucking through the thin walls too and that i was jacking off listening to them

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Aug 2, 2018

    I have stayed in a BnB where you have to share the bathroom down the hall. I walk naked to it, leave the door open and walk naked back to my room. It's run by an older couple and the wife of the owner came to clean it while I was standing there naked and shaving my pubic hairs. She did the hallway first, but could see me all the time. I finished and walked back to my room naked. We stopped an talked in the hall for a minute, asked her if she minded if i was naked. She said no, they had been doing this for years and had seen about everything. She then came in my room to empty the trash and put new coffee and tea bags etc. I happened to be the only one staying there and I ate breakfast with her completely naked in the dining room with her that her husband cooked and brought out to us. When bringing out the food, after the coffee, he too came out of the kitchen naked.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Aug 8, 2018

    True, Most of the cleaning staff at hotels have seen it all. I've let them in the room naked before, they do smile at me while I'm sitting in front of the computer naked and talk with me and I stand up to find them a tip and give it to them. I've also had room service delivered to the room and they bring in the food, i talk a bit with them and sign the check naked with them. I've also been caught swimming in the hotel pool naked and in the hot tub naked too - they don't really seem to mind at all

    ReactReply
  • MI
    Mike
    Sep 4, 2018

    This is a great topic! I'm glad to hear that there are a lot of guys who also enjoy stripping down to nothing when then get in the hotel room! I just wish there was an easy way to let other people nearby know that you wanted to enjoy some naked time with anyone around. With My first business trip with my new company I got to spend 3 days in Raleigh NC and I was happy to hear that I had my own room. Sure enough I was naked as soon as I was in my own room! Its a very free experience! I also stood by the window naked, left the curtains open while I was hard and played with myself. It would have been much more fun with friend or 3!
    I'd love to get to know people in each town I visit so I could set up visiting times for when I travel. So if anyone of you are travelling to North East Ohio just let me know!

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Sep 29, 2018

    Same for me, always naked in hotel rooms. Love to have room service delivered when I'm naked too

    ReactReply
  • VL
    Voyuer Lover
    Oct 14, 2018

    Stripping down is the first thing that I do when I get to my hotel room. Love the feeling of being naked while I can hear others walking by the door. I'm naked every second that I can be while there. Love having a room overlooking the pool area so I can leave the curtains open for some more fun.

    ReactReply
  • CH
    Chris
    Oct 24, 2018

    Recently went to Las Vegas. My room overlooked the pool and on the other side was another hotel tower. So I got back to my room and stripped naked as usual. Then I went to full length window to look down on the pool. After standing there for a while, I looked up and saw a man and woman looking at me from their room in the other tower. It turned me on so much that they were looking at me naked, that I instantly got hard. Of course I had to stroke it for them. Hopefully they enjoyed what they saw.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jan 12, 2019

    I had a hotel room in India that was shaped like a U. I would stand naked in front of the window and saw several others - guys and couples that would do the same. There were two twenty somethings that saw me on the first day. I stood there naked at the same time the next day. The first one to see would call her friend over to look at my naked body. I was there for a week and eventually, the more adventourous one started to come to the window in her robe. After a day or two of this, me standing there naked, she opened her robe for me to see her naked. We smiled and waved at each other. The next day, I was stroking myself while she was watching and she began to finger herself for me to see her.
    We accidently got on the same elevator once and recognized each other. When we got off i immediately went naked to the window again - and she did too.

    ReactReply