I have travelled alot over the years and stayed in lots of hotels around the world. The first thing I do when i get into my room is strip off naked - the feeling of total liberation being nude in my room is a turnon. I love masturbating naked anywhere in my room too - knowing others have done the same or fuc ked in the room is even more of a turnon. Would love to hear from others into the same and hearing about their naked hotel experiences.
Replies
- MEMemberJan 12, 2019
I often swim naked in hotel pools too. I go down about half and hour before they close it, usually around 11 PM or midnight and there generally isn't 'anyone else there. The person who closes the pool has caught me naked in the pool, Most are guys, but a few times it has been a female. Most are very nice and just say it's' time to lock up. I get out of the pool naked and dry off in front of them. A few have let me swim longer, they fix the doors so they will lock when i leave.
Once i asked the female desk clerk if I could swim after the pool was closed. She was the only one there and asked why I would want to do that and I explained that I like to swim naked. She let me in and I swam for a while. I walked back across the lobby with only a towel around me,, carrying my swim suit so she knew i was naked. I rode the elevator to the room naked and walked to my room naked down the hallway. Then I went to get ice down the hall naked.ReactReply - JF
Feb 13, 2019I just got done wanking in the doorway of my hotel room, on cam with several watchers. Two minutes later I heard voices in the hallway. That was close, but who knows, maybe they would have liked to join me. I also walk around the outside of hotels where I stay to see if others flash the outside when nude. So far, never run across others.
ReactReply - AA
Feb 26, 2019I'm always naked in the hotel room, and leave the curtains wide open, wanking anywhere I please.
I've had hotel staff in the room while I'm naked. One time, a hotel staff let himself into the room without me knowing to check why I was still in the room after checkout time. I was in the bathroom, naked, and heard sounds, so I went out to check. We were probably surprised to see each other. I told him I was granted late check-out. I guess he missed the memo, but he got a good show.
At villas with pools, I'd be naked for sure, I'd let them in to clean the villas or deliver room service while I remained naked.
ReactReply - LEFeb 28, 2019
Any guys in Racine/Milwaukee area want to masturbate together? Message me
ReactReply - MEMemberMay 21, 2019
I've had room service and been naked for them. They bring the food in and don't seem to mind at all that I am naked. I've called for maintainance to come to the room to fix the heat or the TV remote and been naked the whole time they are there. I've walked the hallway naked to the ice machine and back. After swimming naked in the hotel pool I've ridden the elevator naked back to my room.
I've had carry out food delivered to my room and been naked - the last time the pizza was delivered by a female who loved seeing me naked.ReactReply - JA
Jun 18, 2019[quote]I'll be in Sitges for two weeks over June/July. Hope we can meet sometime and walk naked side by side through the streets.[/quote] You can't do that mate but you likely won't get coppers on you either...the streets of Sitges are definitely not nude usually and the town itself is pretty conservative catholic. Take a cab past the golf course to the ruined disco (say that exact thing to the cabbie) and then walk past the pampas and take it all off, you have one hour to hour and a half of stunning scenery and at the end the male nude beach to end them all. Very social and permissive and open.ReactReply - MEMemberJul 8, 2019
When I travel, I am always naked as soon as the door closes and I can get undressed. I like that the rooms usually have full length mirrors so I always us them for masturbating.
ReactReply - RE
Jul 18, 2019If I am alone I am always naked in the room. Once in a NYC hotel near Time Square that was built in a U shape with about 10 yards apart with good views into windows of the other rooms. I started playing in front of the window, Curtains were closed or the room was empty. Was hoping someone would be watching me. Still masturbated then went out for the evening. When I returned to the room it was dark out. Of course I stripped went to the window hoping my luck would change. Again it was the same as before. So I waited hoping someone would be doing the same. Then I notice the curtains moving in the window directly across from my room. A guy opened them and also was naked. Had a really good view into his room. There were two others, a couple also naked on the bed. What a show they out on. Then the couple got dress and left. The best part was that the first guy came back to the window and started masturbating knowing I was still watching. Of course I got hard again and we both cum, giving each other the thumbs up. Was at the hotel for over a week and it never happened again.
ReactReply - MA
Jul 21, 2019That's exactly what I do as well. If the room has a private out door exposure, i'll even venture out a bit. There's something about a hotel that urns on the sexual energy.
ReactReply - TO
Aug 6, 2019The very first time I got a hotel room on my own, thats what I did. Then I called my friend to let him I arrived, he asked if I got naked and jerked off. I said something like where did you get that ridiculous idea!
Now I enjoyed walking nude in the corridors too.
Here is a video https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/naked-hotel-walk-2-9344153ReactReply - GR
Aug 6, 2019Hotels are aphrodisiacs. Get in, get naked, get down, & get off. lol. so travel with all the necessary toys & porn. Honestly, I get too horny too fast. Jacuzzi? Boner. It lessens when out of the room. A bit off-topic... Being along I-80 [North Platte NE] is an ideal resting point, so many travelers in stay overnight here in town. I'd offer massages, regardless of gender...to start. Two people in a hotel room? Heaven, but addicting. I had to slowly ween off.ReactReply - SA
Aug 8, 2019Traveling on business next week and spending Monday and Tuesday nights in a hotel room. Very much looking forward to my solo time! If Im lucky, the window will have a nice view out. And maybe a nice view in as well! ;-)
ReactReply - MEMemberAug 21, 2019
Walking the hallway naked is a rush, so is riding the elevator naked too
ReactReply - NU
Aug 26, 2019I enjoy being naked and masturbating in hotel room either alone or with a buddy its fun!!
ReactReply - CR
Aug 29, 2019It's what makes traveling and staying in a hotel all worthwhile! I always have an open curtain policy and usually try the corridor and stairs at least once, although yet to do an elevator. When I get back to the room there's always a big load beckoning.
ReactReply - SA
Nov 9, 2019Will be spending a few nights in a hotel room next week on a business trip. Already looking forward to all the naked time and solo fun Im going to have. Hopefully the room will be positioned in a way that allows somebody else to enjoy watching if they want to.
ReactReply - MEMemberDec 18, 2019
hii...greetings...read your experiences...would like.to connect with you here...i am Mayur, a home nudist from Mumbai, India
ReactReply - MEMemberDec 18, 2019
hii..home.nudist from Mumbai, India...name is Mayur....would like to connect with you and share nudist or swinging experiences with each other
ReactReply - DA
Feb 6, 2020This is the best thing to do...always get naked and masterbate or fuck ....and always leave the curtains wide open...sometimes leave the door cracked open....have had some fun visitors a few times
ReactReply - MEMemberFeb 10, 2020
I do the same thing---love being nude in hotels
ReactReply - BOFeb 10, 2020
I always stay nude while in a hotel room. Wish I could be nude outside the hotel room!
ReactReply - MEMemberFeb 23, 2020
This is on my bucket list. Ive often walked the corridors nude but have not yet ridden an elevator. And I never carry a towel when I leave my room - always completely nude and barefoot
Such a rush, Ill be doing it next chance I grtReactReply

