Frequently Asked Questions

The most popular questions will reside in here

Frequently Asked Questions

Showing page 1 of Frequently Asked Questions

Certification suspended for more than 2.5 months

My certification is suspended for more than 2.5 months over my posting more than 2 photos in 1 day Have already written to lilbarq and teamtrue2 Can anyone…

by Vishy46 views0 replies

my age

How do I verify my age, I click on the tab, and nothing happens.

by kANGA1114 views0 replies

FEED Issues

What happened to the Feed feature in the top left of the page? It hasn't worked/updated in going on 3 weeks.

by Lakeman221332 views0 replies

FEED Issues

What happened to the Feed feature in the top left of the page? It hasn't worked/updated in going on 3 weeks.

by Lakeman221112 views0 replies

Bi oral preferences

I am bi. I prefer to suck cock more than lick pussy. Because with a penis, you have so much more to work with. :-)

by Cameron143 views0 replies

How do I change my Avatar picture please?

How do I change my Avatar picture please? Thanks in advance

by Stu224 views0 replies

Reset password

Does anyone know how to reset a password without going through the original email. I have an older account that I set up over ten years ago on TN and I no…

by Sam246 views0 replies

How to verify my age?

Hello! We are new to this community and recently registered an account. We would like to share some photo and videos in our album. However it requires to…

by Ethan734 views0 replies

whats a album cover

use to be when doing your profile you could post two picture one your main picture and the other the secondary picture of your profile , now it says a 3rd…

by gabare489 views0 replies

How do I repost an avatar photo?

I was a member for a long time but was away for a while and my account was closed. I'm now Certified again but don't remember how to get my avatar back on. Can…

by bondagemale859 views0 replies

Viewing cams

Why do I get 'will connect to cam as soon as it's available so you can get in the action?' This happens on all cams I attempt to watch.

by bearsit883 views0 replies

Hemp ankle bracelet

Hi, just curious does a hemp ankle bracelet worn by a guy mean anything. Does it matter which side?

by seianudist718 views0 replies

Sending photos to friends on TS

Is it possible to send a photo to a friends TS page?

by Russ1112 views0 replies

nude deck~camera

Why do i get a POP UP stating my camera and mic ar not allowed? Bill

by Mr. Bill817 views0 replies

Blocked someone in Error.

I was on here earlier and was responding to a message from a member (we are not friends however). My laptop crashed and it took me sometime to get it working…

by bitez561130 views0 replies

Sending messages

The capt ha code jeeps coming on for me to send a message is this because you are only allowed to send so many messages a day? I have entered the correct…

by Allthatglittersisgold1077 views0 replies

Previous friend request

Frequently someone sends me a friend, as soon as I accept, it disappears, there was often additional information that I wanted to respond to. How can I…

by Terry944 views0 replies

Any one use urethra sounds?

I want to increase the size of my hole so I can wear a chastity cage with a cathiter. Any advice?

by bondagemale3539 views0 replies

Best Browsers and Settings

Recently when I use Firefox it freezes up in the chatroom. I like the privacy of Epic but it takes several steps to get camera working. I would like to here…

by OldManRock856 views0 replies

Swinger signs

Asking for a friend. We know that a black band on the right ring finger and an upside pineapple are signals that the couple/person is a swinger. What are the…

by newbietoswing2051 views0 replies

change profile picture

can i change my profile picture? and how do i do

by tony767 views0 replies

Getting to a specific page

There are over 3500 pages in the gallery. How can I get to a specific page?

by Johndoe69692018900 views0 replies

Hi dirty chat im Licia add me on kik here .. Licia9913

Add me on kik and let's having fun and feeling crazy Happy new year to everyone welcome 2018 here my username ... Licia9913

by Licia99131165 views0 replies

Chat section is not working.

I can't get the chat section to work it says this. You do not have Adobe Flash installed.You can either Install Flash or use our HTML5 Chat room without webcam…

by Jake1796 views0 replies