New to Swinging

Introduction to {{^SETUPACTIVITY}} and any of the awkward questions you may have

New to Swinging

Showing page 8 of New to Swinging

Threesome

Ok so the wife and i was talking about our fantasies as all couples do and one of hers was a threesome with another guy. Its also been a fantasy of mine to…

by wantsittohappen4199 views0 replies

Swinging While Pregnant

We're a relatively new couple to the lifestyle but have had some very fun experiences. We both want to experience more but we're currently pregnant (10 weeks).…

by taccpl2535798 views0 replies

Question. Please help.

So my husband and I are thinking of acting on some fantasies of his. He really wants to watch me with another woman. When he first told me this I was very…

by AT34821476 views0 replies

New and nervous

Hi!My husband and I are mid forties, he's french, I'm american, and we live in France. We have been together for 23 years.We've considered the "swinger" type…

by BlueJoy3230 views0 replies

me and my wife

Me and my wife are new to this. Were looking for some new fun and are interested in some new things. We've never done this before so this is new to us but…

by ecndc323096091 views0 replies

Scars on Body - What will my swinging experience be like

I am a 20 something male, muscular, good looking, well dressed, and socially savvy. Only catch is I have keloid scars on my chest and upper back that are…

by swnewbie131600 views0 replies

Chat room

I saw people couldn't get into the chat room but I can get into it just can't type or have a cam option

by Joshua921 views0 replies

new to this need to be shown the ropes

Hi all very new to me I need to shown the ropes,Any takers

by mk2badman1062 views0 replies

Camming with like minded friends

Guys, I'm new to this site, haven't been here too long but like what I've seen so far. My thing is one to one camming, either with girls or couples. I get a…

by maskedw1602 views0 replies

cant go into chatroom

hey guys im new here and I got a new laptop, I cant seem to get the chat rom to download I press enter room and all it does is go to the blank white screen??…

by bruinfan401280 views0 replies

New to swinging...

Thought I am aware about the concept, but haven't really been a swinger yet! I'm a single male from India. Anyone around? :) P.S. I also certified myself here.…

by SecretDesires1343 views0 replies

Hemorrhoids?

I am a newbie swinger and was with a couple recently, the woman was very nice looking but had hemorrhoids. They were not huge, mostly bumps with a tag but I…

by Bravenewlady1518 views0 replies

New to site - New to Swinging

Hi, I am new to all this but eager to see what I am missing. Happy to chat to all. Best wished and happy swinging Paul 47 y.o.

by JackOff1072 views0 replies

22 year old boyfriend-very new to all this

Hi everyone!, I'm 22 and from boston and currently have a girlfriend of over a year. I'm really new to this idea but have been thinking about it a lot so I…

by jraymond101313 views0 replies

New 22

Hello everyone, I am new here. Please say hello :) my skype is juanbarcelona92 :)

by juan_barcelona1076 views0 replies

davidderk

any nudiste women.................accepte to mery me................

by Unknown1172 views0 replies

Thinking about visiting a swingers club, any advice?

A friend of mine recently recommended a swingers club to me and honestly I'm intrigued and am seriously considering going. Before I do though I'd like to get a…

by MysteryGuest1685 views0 replies

Hi I am Carlsean and a newbie of the group. Please to meet you guys..:)

{"Type":"doc","Text":"","Attrs":null,"Children":[{"Type":"br","Text":"","Attrs":null,"Children":null}]}

by HedonicAdventurer1659 views0 replies