New to Swinging

Introduction to {{^SETUPACTIVITY}} and any of the awkward questions you may have

New to Swinging

Showing page 6 of New to Swinging

Girlfriend wants to be open to involving others

Over the last week or so my girlfriend and I have been talking about the future and about how we feel about involving others in our sex life. She has always…

by Steveparkin1377 views0 replies

Who has visited swingers in Fuerteventura ?

We live in Fuerteventura , there are several clubs here , has anyone ever been or looking to arrive here... We're looking to meet if poss. Thx

by Mr663 views0 replies

New Bisexual guy

I just joined and love having group sex, bondage sex as well as receiving anal sex. Would like to meet others that re interested in the same things.

by bondagemale647 views0 replies

Curious first-timer

I would like to fulfill a fantasy of being with another couple or gangbang near lucasville ohio. Any suggestions

by Johndoe1a2d956 views0 replies

New to swinging would like more info

Hi im new to swinging, just kinda curious to know a little bit more. My bd is wanting to do the swinging thing. He has told me he has done it before and would…

by Caseys20152300 views0 replies

Couple looking to spice up love life.

Hello all. My wife and I are interested in maybe trying this out. Thinking about attending a club or party first to test the waters. More like if i will be…

by JMalic675 views0 replies

New, young and eager to try swinging out

Hi everyone! I am a single 26 year old woman who is fresh on the scene :) wanted to say hi and test the waters. Love being really adventurous and try new…

by Sweetcurious11462 views0 replies

Organizing a... Gang bang?

I'm so new to this world (or at least the formal organized version of it). I've always been hyper sexual, and I've dabbled in couples and groups, but I've…

by Katie1852 views0 replies

Stupid question?

My husband would like for us to try swinging. I would also enjoy it. It seems like it would be fun and exciting. My concern is that I have had children and so…

by jenn10242060 views0 replies

new n willing to try n so,nervous

What is the difference in soft swap n full swap? Please explain.

by Juan1490 views0 replies

Very New

All, My love is going to his first encounter tonight. It's with a good friend of ours that we know is a swinger and I've given permission. I just wanted to…

by LexFiles1020 views0 replies

New and want help

I'm new to this swinging experience, I am in a sexless marriage and my wife has now allowed me to explore. I'm in the upstate New York area and want to link up…

by Johng1812801 views0 replies

Coming to India

Hi any one come to india Kolkata do let us knowskypee sptambola1

by mehavefun1790 views0 replies

We`re encountering a Problem

We went to our first club last night. The problem we are encountering is that couples tend not to want to play with other couples at clubs. The couples there…

by SexyDiva1001268 views0 replies

Brand spankin new and scared

Hi all, Married almost 40yo cpl here. We have been experimenting on cam on line with other couples. It's fun, but the quality couples are limited. Help with…

by Taptag1612 views0 replies

New to Swinging

Going to our first event and was wondering what would be appropriate for us to wear to itIt's not at a clubThanks

by SexyDiva1002287 views0 replies

New to True Swingers

I am just new to this sight, I would be interested in any TS female would contact me if you are interested in our first meeting being thru a video chat Skype…

by George884 views0 replies

New To TrueSwingers

Still kinda gettin use to it .. Wel here goes I'm from Ireland ! Dublin! I'm 22yo Irish bloke good looking into reg in with singles and couples of all goes…

by dublindub897 views0 replies

New

Hello, I am William a straight guy. I am a newbie to this all swinging but I want to try and see if I like it. I am sure I will find all the informations I…

by WilliamKBranco1010 views0 replies

New to all this!

Me and my partner have been together afew months, until recently I wasn't aware that he was into alternative things like swinging, we are still yet to discuss…

by hornycouple24031003 views0 replies

new to this, wife wants to try something new

Hi everyone, Thanks for excepting me, my wife and i had been talking and she brought up the subject of an open marriage. I am not to found of this. I don't…

by 3622maw1750 views0 replies

new to the life style

I am a straight male, over the past years I have always thought about the swinging or sharing life style. Non of my exs at the time were keen on it. I am…

by 13bravos05943 views0 replies

New to swinging -- Single Straight Guy

I am just joining here with pictures just approved. I have been a social nudist for years but have found while trying to date that I like to be on cam, and I…

by Unknown893 views0 replies

new to this

We are a happily married team who want to spice it up and try new things. We are open to almost anything but would really like to meet a biracial couple…

by weluvtulustonu903 views0 replies