New to Swinging

Introduction to {{^SETUPACTIVITY}} and any of the awkward questions you may have

New to Swinging

Showing page 7 of New to Swinging

vacation

hi.we are a couple completely new to this lifestyle.we are thinking about going on a swingers cruise in the ionian islands or at villa atraides swinger…

by ananas1379 views0 replies

first timers

So the husband and I have decided to adventure into new territory. We've thought of starting out with a three some, myself and a female while he watches and…

by cumshowus1318 views0 replies

STD`s

hey, were a couple with no experience and were planning on having a man join us for a few nights in a hotel room as a first experience. part of the fantasy is…

by peterpiper851581 views0 replies

Casting Playboy TV`s SWING Season 5

Playboy TV is now casting season 5 of our hit series Swing! We are looking for relatable couples, ages 21-40, who are in a committed relationship and curious…

by SwingCasting3228 views0 replies

new

hi I am totally new to all this and I am a shy bloke so can you please give me some advice on what to do

by Alan Burrell1154 views0 replies

need help with wife

need help either from a female or a guy who has/had a wife that was not into swinging and now is. How do I get my wife who is not into swinging to the swinging…

by Orlandoluisa1902 views0 replies

does any other couple have trouble finding a third (M)

My fiance and I have been trying to find someone in there 20's thats discreet but so far we've had nothing but fake people.. :s should it be this hard?

by Povm_fm1355 views0 replies

considering swinging

My wife and I have been fantasizing together about threesomes and foursomes we have a very great active sex life and our relationship is better than ever we…

by fantasy19911445 views0 replies

I`m new to all of this! 22 male in wales

I'm living in the UK, south wales. I'm 22 and have been curious for a while so here I am! I'm willing and eager! So if anyone is nearby let me know:P

by Dillett873 views0 replies

Newly considering

I have considered swinging a lot throughout my life but never committed. Now I am looking into the lifestyle and it just seems to fit me. I am looking for some…

by compgeek771001 views0 replies

Newbie couple in their late 20s looking for friends on site

Feel free to add us!

by Unknown2280 views0 replies

tonight got weird are we swingers?

we were partying with a few people we knew and some we met at a club in south beach... we do "white" just a background I am decent looking but my wife is a…

by rocketboy2116 views0 replies

Avoiding swinging friends

Hi all, We are friends with a couple who are swingers. They have come into it a few months before we did. The area where we live is small and chances of…

by Bernadette5011375 views0 replies

New to this

Hello i am new to this i am on a few different pages but havent had much luck lately i was wondering has anyone got any advice or any tips on how to get women…

by hornydavid911354 views0 replies

New to this and Willing

Hi There! I am new to this and looking for the right couple or male to meet up with . I am in the Los Angeles area, and would to hear from those that might…

by Victoria291328 views0 replies

Help, please. New to this.

My husband and I are very happily married and want to branch out a bit. I am bi sexual and he is straight. We are looking for a female who can mesh well with…

by jroc231073 views0 replies

Saying hi

Hi there, We are Fred & Wilma, new to swinging and all a bit nervous so thought we should say hello and perhaps you can offer us some advice etc. We have…

by SwingVirgins931 views0 replies

Hostess gift @ swap

This is kind of stupid, but me and BF have been invited to our first full swap this weekend. Super excited. However. I'm wondering if etiquette dictates a…

by Rusty17751568 views0 replies

romanian couple new in swing want to try

hello we are ady and sory ,we have 36 and 34 years and we are new in swing,we are very serious and we are looking serious people for real meets and make some…

by adysory874 views0 replies

Seeking advice: Girl out of my sexual league

Hello, I am hoping to get some fast advice for an encounter happening tomorrow evening. I have been talking (includes text, email, and phone) with a girl who,…

by Logjammin1202 views0 replies

Foray into a New World

Hey Everybody, We're a couple in their 20s looking for a third female player. We've been talking about this for quite a while, and it's a major fantasy for…

by spare_lightbulb1044 views0 replies

I am in need of advice. I cant figure out whats going on in her head.

To make a long story short, i have never had a threesome or swinging situation and really want to experience it. My girlfriend cant even count how many…

by mushymind8552323 views0 replies

Thinking of starting swinging

my fiance and i have always wanted to have a threesome with another guy and the other day we took one step further from talking and she dirty texted and sent…

by starz5681488 views0 replies

Hookup with Matching Partner

Hey i want some naughty fun with couple or a group ??? any one is interested, plz conatct me i'm new hare so i have not too much idea about this !!!…

by nicolehowell955 views0 replies