New to Swinging

Introduction to {{^SETUPACTIVITY}} and any of the awkward questions you may have

New to Swinging

Showing page 5 of New to Swinging

100% New

We are a white couple just turned 50. I am 5'1 and curvy and he is 6'. We are in the Sarasota, Fl area. We are an attractive couple. We have spoken about…

by TeeandDee876 views0 replies

New married couple

Hey guys, my wife and I have spoken about joining a forum similar to this for a while and we finally bit the bullet. We have both shared our fantasies and we…

by Joseph891 views0 replies

Disabled guy

Hi, im a Sicilian disabled guy. Hope to practice nudism in future. I also love to be a voyeur, touch myself in front of strangers daddies or grandpas.Yes, I…

by barrocs696 views0 replies

Anyone worried about sharing pictures?

The more I've been reading (idk if I can post a link in here.....…

by pandorea1950 views0 replies

New couple joined today.. looking for like minded couples..

Hi all..we are a couple in our 20s, looking for like minded couples. We have done SRS are keen to do soft swing with couples with right chemistry, and then…

by nick9009957 views0 replies

New American Mistress Seeking Genuine Sub

I am new to this site but i am seeking for a right and perfect sub to meet. It must be male straight or bi as long as he can serve and willing to meet. thats…

by Rianne Girts1141 views0 replies

New to swinging would like advice and or meet 😉

Hey guys we are a young couple who are both pretty hot and we would like to add some more fun to the bedroom 😉 We really don't have any idea on protocol etc…

by Jheckler1206 views0 replies

Anybody in Denver area (Colorado) ? I`m new here...

I'm new here on this website.I turned single few month ago, and all my partners never had a thought of swinging neither naturism. And I'm a naked man, at home…

by mike-den884 views0 replies

New to swinging

My man and I are looking to spice up our relationship and we want to try something new hit us up

by Thumperjay691044 views0 replies

Sex addict girl

If you ever bump into me in person ,at first you will never know that I have a huge apatite for Sex. I am a very conservative girl who interacts very little…

by Unknown3576 views0 replies

Playful couples

New to this website. Looking for couples in the SouthernCalifornia area

by robert615 views0 replies

New to the swinging world, so many feelings....

Hey all, First i would like to thank the creators for making this website, there is a lot of interesting information on here that i have read up on. Let me…

by kinkycpl1474 views0 replies

Experienced couple wanted to teach us.

And again as we enjoyed last two times we are going back to this nice nudist resort in Corralejo . To be better prepared this time and more open to take the…

by T862 views0 replies

Advice in avoiding new mistakes?

Hi all! My husband and I are wanting to enter the wonderful world of swinging/cuckolding. It's been a fantasy of his for a long time and has gotten me into the…

by Yoursexypanties1291 views0 replies

Best place for first swing in london ?

Can you reccomend for us sin e we are coming over and exited to fuck infront and with others ?

by Coupleswing855 views0 replies

convincing my chick to go into swinging... do we come back from this?

weve been playing around with my girlfriend about swinging, i know she dated girls in the past so we always used to fantasize about she eating a girl out.. and…

by lukegilmour1914 views0 replies

Greetings from a married Egyptian couples

hey there how r u doin , we r new to swinging lifestyle and just wanted to say hi

by meem89911128 views0 replies

Single woman and swingers club - first time

Hi! I am new to the site - but not to the lifestyle. I am wanting to try a Swingers Club but have no idea what to expect. I am hoping someone can shed a little…

by EMorris20161193 views0 replies

Convincing boyfriend

Hello everyone I came here for advice. We are a gay couple my boyfriend and I have been together for nearly 5 years I've always been more of the hyper sexual…

by Ultratank1241 views0 replies

I`m new and i have a fantasy

I would like to meet some one Who can put me into the swinger word ..always that its been my fantasy..im cuban i 28 years old and looking for make my fantasy

by RReeyyy1087 views0 replies

New bi guy

I am bi and new to this. My wife not interested. How do I get involed in swinging with a couple or more?

by joey71991 views0 replies

Anyone on here?!

Hi. New to this page. My wife and I have an open one sided relationship. She can and has had sex with another man. We've been out and I've seen her get touched…

by nic2346 views0 replies

nervously new

Hi. Just looking at meeting like minded friends. Would love some help with my wife. More than I can handle by myself. Must be kind, caring and gentle to start.…

by nic706 views0 replies

Just joining and looking for some skype friends

Hello all. Just joined the site and I am looking for some people who love to skype. Looking for couples and females who love to watch me pleasure myself. My…

by Joe683 views0 replies