The Mens Room

Discussions on Male Related issues with {{SETUPACTIVITY}}

The Mens Room

Showing page 2 of The Mens Room

Looking for a venue/ hotel, to host a Men's Group Fun and Bukkake in Michigan

Bonjour!I put on Men's Group Fun and Bukkake events.I have been looking for a hotel or venue that would be welcoming to swingers.If anyone knows of one the…

by FrenchDancer802 views0 replies

Looking for a venue/ hotel, to host a Men's Group Fun and Bukkake in Michigan

Bonjour!I put on Men's Group Fun and Bukkake events.I have been looking for a hotel or venue that would be welcoming to swingers.If anyone knows of one the…

by FrenchDancer365 views0 replies

Morning Wood

What is best than waking up with a morning wood ? I live in USA, but its been a week in India for work so far. The last two mornings, I got the hardest morning…

by mike-den590 views0 replies

Latex/Nitrile Gloves?

Anyone ever masturbate with latex or nitrile gloves on? I tried it once and it felt like somebody else was giving me a handjob. It was really cool! Now, when I…

by Shiny00s695 views0 replies

Nipple pumps

I like pumping my nipples, especially while in bondage and being used, Is there anyone that likes to pump their nipples?

by bondagemale501 views0 replies

p-shot for Erectile Dysfunction

I am thinking of getting a p-shot for ED has anyone had is treatment and how good or bad are the results of this therapy?

by Lawrence599 views0 replies

Prostrate Cancer Surviver

I am a prostrate cancer surviver. Roughly 80% of my man glad was removed via Laser Prostominy. In the 4 years since I can still get reasonably hard 'on my own'…

by Fred19501052 views0 replies

Top bbw anal porn sites

I really like to watch anal porn videos at top bbw anal porn sites having a girl enjoy anal porn with horny voice and fucked badly include a man inserting his…

by Unknown0 views0 replies

Sweet girls porn

As per my experience i love and enjoy to watch on best sex cam site where i see Sweet girls porn who shows her Perfect Body and ready to fucked on…

by Unknown0 views0 replies

couples fucking each other

This is an amazing website for porn lovers where you can watch couples fucking each other and making fun of and enjoying themselves together. Guys with big…

by Unknown0 views0 replies

watched anal sex

I like sex so much....i tried 7 kinds of sex..but my favourite is Anal sex. I watched anal sex videos of beautiful girls/womens where they show their curvy…

by rouquebrauvoilloi369 views0 replies

Anyone been to Freedom Valley - a gay nudist resort?

Has anyone been to Freedom Valley in Ohio ? I heard that it is a swing gay nudist resort for guy's who want to have a fun time with others.

by bondagemale759 views0 replies

Men in high heels

Hello everybody, I'm Thomas, 36, new to this forum. I may be the only one but I love being naked in high heels and I wonder if there are other men who like it…

by johntata574 views0 replies

Its May and its a National Holiday

Masterbating Month

by ArizonaYardArt689 views0 replies

Massage wanted man to man.

Naturist massage wanted by another male. Will reciprocate if wanted.

by skinless773 views0 replies

latian porn videos

I love to watch porn videos...but my favourite is latian porn videos...where they kiss with each other on full naked body and feels soo aroused...i watched…

by krishh411 views0 replies

The Perfect Cock

How would you define the perfect cock? Use any criteria, qualifications, or characteristics you desire. Availability might be an important qualification. Some…

by Paul1638 views0 replies

korean spas

Does anyone else enjoy the korean spas? My favorite is Spa Castle in College Point Queens, NY

by longislandnudist50751 views0 replies

I need help

I need advice, I start trying to have some fun, I get fully erect for like a minute, then I immediately lose it. What's causing this? What can I do because…

by Unknown1040 views0 replies

any females like to watch guys on guy porn or in real life?

[quote][quote][/quote][/quote]

by mmaddwn4848568 views0 replies

any females like to watch guys on guy porn or in real life?

[quote][quote][/quote][/quote]

by mmaddwn48481672 views0 replies

any females like to watch guys on guy porn or in real life?

[quote][quote][/quote][/quote]

by mmaddwn4848418 views0 replies

dominance

Very often there is a partner in a sexual role that wants to be dominate.Female/male intimacy. It is always great when the female takes the lead but I feel in…

by freedomatlast568 views0 replies

Tied up/Bondage sex

Lately almost all the porn I have been watching has been guys tied up and letting guys have their way with them. I find it super hot and Ive literally almost…

by Kevdub7132085 views0 replies