The Mens Room

Discussions on Male Related issues with {{SETUPACTIVITY}}

The Mens Room

Showing page 3 of The Mens Room

Billie's Ordeal

Billies Ordeal by Davidsmall Billie did not know what else to do. There was no one else she could call. It was only been two weeks since she buried her husband…

by Josh (Skype: Josh Joshnson5v)655 views0 replies

sex stunts

i really love to watch fetish porn...where they do different kind of sex stunts thats making me soo horny i always watch these videos at top porn sites by…

by rogerlewis777397 views0 replies

Massage for Wales guy.

Desperate for male massage for my aching bones.

by skinless427 views0 replies

Are guys wearing skirts ?

I saw multiple times on internet me are dressed with skirts (and not only kilts). Something like from skirts. I am 95% of the time going commando. And after…

by mike-den1117 views0 replies

Photographer

The pictures on my profile are selfies,im lucky having long arms,it would be nice to find someone else to take pictures,im sure it would end up mutually…

by Tallmanc64680 views0 replies

Looking or a DOM

Gay gender-fluid looking for Bi or Gay DOM. Ready for submission. Voyeurs are welcome as well. I can expose myself for you, take directions and so on, feel…

by Unknown416 views0 replies

male nudity in locker room, showers,sauna, pool, beach speedos,bulges

is anyone like me, and loves seeing other men undress or naked in locker, showers, sauna,beach,,,or seeing a nice big cock bulging in speedo or shorts? i love…

by Nwi male looking for other nudis6581 views0 replies

People in the Denver CO area ? Looking for naked time...

Hi everyone.Looking at people in the Denver area. I am living in the south metro area. Unfortunately I do not have friends who likes nude time.I am a straight…

by mike-den476 views0 replies

North Queensland Mens Group

Gday fellas, I opened a group for bi/gay/heteroflexible men from my area or traveling through and staying over. The groups intended catchment is from…

by Jeff422 views0 replies

Married closeted bi man

Hi all. Classic story perhaps.... fooled around with guys growing up, HS and college. Always considered myself straight, just horny for some interesting fun.…

by hloganedu3636 views0 replies

Smooth men

I was extremely hairy. When wife finally persuaded me to shave, I never looked back. Anyone interested in chat and discussion on this subject?

by melissafred6023 views0 replies

I need a pair of jeans that unzip front to back like some women's jeans do so I can easily get sucked off, fuck or get fucked in the park.

When the weather is warm I go up to a cruising area near the Castro in San Francisco called Buena Vista Park. It's a steep 15-minute climb to get there, which…

by Terry734 views0 replies

Need friend for adult fun

I had a good friend who would come to our home and go skinny dipping and help give the wife a massage. He was a little older but was very nice and had a nice…

by Rick1656 views0 replies

patner fun

I love watching my partner being serviced by a couple of well hung guys. I really enjoy inserting a guys cock into my partner, and sucking her juice off the…

by Quokka1603 views0 replies

Gay Nudist dares card game

Hi all A male friend and I are planning a dare game for us to play once all Covid restrictions are lifted.Im looking for ideas for dares for us to complete, I…

by CummyBear1386 views0 replies

Does anyone use a fucking machine?

I built my own that has a variable speed control. When I want some anal sex and now one is available. I lay spread eagle on the bed, insert the dildo and…

by bondagemale723 views0 replies

Bisexual but no luck

I am new to understanding am bisexual. I had a couple of encounters with no guilt and a desire for more. but I can't seem to meet anyone. Help!

by Chuck2055 views0 replies

Penis pump

Do you guys use a penis pump? I try to pump twice a week. Keeps the girth good and makes me feel good about my cock.

by melissafred2589 views0 replies

Saving cum

I save my cum for lube and play next time around. Love putting it in her pussy before going down on her. I cum lots . I'm looking for suggestions on how to…

by melissafred1135 views0 replies

INTERNAL MASSAGE

While abroad I was offered a prostate massage including with a full body massage. l loved it and am now looking for someone locally (London based) who can…

by Keith1761 views0 replies

Orlando Hotel Bate

Hey Bator Brother. I work for an airline and will be overnighting in Orlando a LOT in September. The airline usually near Disney Springs and while I am there i…

by crewguy650 views0 replies

London in September / secluded naturist space

Hi there - I am looking for a secluded garden or a room/space in someone's flat where I can be naked, meet a friend, and be relaxed. My accom in London is a…

by Chris568 views0 replies

Tight balls

Have got a dilemma with regards to the size of my balls . They dont hang loose or are they big even when am soft . When erect feels as though they come up…

by Bill1651 views0 replies

Searching 4 a swinger

Hi everybody. Anyone knows this man? I would meet him.

by Dorothy60624 views0 replies