The Mens Room

Discussions on Male Related issues with {{SETUPACTIVITY}}

The Mens Room

Showing page 5 of The Mens Room

Hi Looking for fun

Hi Im Chris Im a bi guy living in Melbourne Australia. I love to be naked as much as possible Im looking for Guys, ladies, and couple who would like to meet…

by Chris146551010 views0 replies

NashvilleTN and Chicago IL Visit

Hey Men,Hungry Black Bottom from Dallas will be visiting Nashville on Dec 12-15 and in Chicago Dec 25-29. I am seeking attractive, married, White Men , who are…

by texasblacknudeman790 views0 replies

White Speedo's with the lining removed

Any guys wear a white speedo with the lining removed? When I have to wear something while swimming, that's what I wear. Love the way that I can be seen through…

by bondagemale6272 views0 replies

hi add me on kik im felling horny im 21 wanna have fun? here's on my user name on kik... alexandra17101

hi add me on kik im felling horny im 21 wanna have fun? here's on my user name on kik... alexandra17101

by alexandrababy696 views0 replies

anyone round slough

anyone round or close to slough and have fun with form time to time

by Glen robinson689 views0 replies

Men wearing an anklet

Being a nudist, I enjoy wearing a silver anklet on my right leg. Is this a sign of anything?

by bondagemale1587 views0 replies

flaccid or hard

curious what most guys and gals like to see in others profile pictures when searching ts - a flaccid cock or a hard cock. seems most profiles it's 50/50 . also…

by gabare6595 views0 replies

Extreme bikinis... Where to wear some ? Are you wearing some ?

I love to be naked at home and in all places where I can. I usually feel a little horny just at the beginning, getting the habits of this great comfort.I also…

by mike-den7022 views0 replies

Pegging

Has anyone tried pegging and can anyone tell me about there experience with it.did you enjoy ?

by Lawrence4365 views0 replies

North Carolina

Will be riding in Asheville area on 11 May 17 if interested to meet up

by Jdbjr73648 views0 replies

North Carolina

Will be riding in Asheville area on 11 May 17 if interested to meet up

by Jdbjr73563 views0 replies

big fat cock ...

we are a couple and both me and my girlfriend like to play with big fat cocks - especially on the nude beach or in swingers clubs ;)

by peter1428 views0 replies

wants

Just wonder if I'm on my own with this one.......Id like to be with two older men (I'm 70 so they would be around 75-81) or younger than me. they would tell me…

by nudebare1484 views0 replies

Penis/C rings

I have recently created a new group for those that enjoy wearing/ showing their penis ring. Anyone with an interest is more than welcome to…

by Peter1060 views0 replies

Feelings about another guy sharing my holes

Ok, so I'm going out on a limb here and posting in the guys forum. I recently have done my first anal and absolutely love my man shoving his cock in my virgin…

by Unknown2651 views0 replies

The Best Worldwide List of Male Masturbation (JO) Clubs & Groups

http://joclubs.blogspot.com/

by hungjury1594 views0 replies

holiday in kos..see you there

anyone going to Kos last 2 weeks in september,may see you there?

by lovestoswing660 views0 replies

naked in yorkshire

naked times with men in yorks seem like a nice idea,wuld someone shave me?hotels or your place.id be very appreciative

by lovestoswing750 views0 replies

newcastle upon tyne 6th august

going toNewcastle upon Tyne on 6th august taking a wedding party looking for some where to sleep for the night for the night

by dave760 views0 replies

NEWCASTLE UK

taking a wedding party to newcastle uk in august 6th they staying over night i am looking for a safe lay by to park a small mini bus over night to sleep any 1…

by dave901 views0 replies

Does your penis lay to the left or right?

I've always loved noticing what side guys cocks lay. Mine is on the left side. Well unless it's fully UP then it's vertical! Ha

by binudebiker4431 views0 replies

Lonely nude guy seeks others. Mid/North Wales and England

I want to hang out with other guys!

by skinless684 views0 replies

Ass Rimmers

I Am Looking For All Guys In Los Angeles, California Who Get Into Rimming Another Guy For A Long Time. I Have A Girlfriend, But I Have Experienced Getting A…

by Luvgetnrimd30652015 views0 replies

Wearing an anklet

I enjoy wearing a heavy silver anklet on my left leg. Does anyone know if this is a sign of anything?

by bondagemale834 views0 replies