The Mens Room

Discussions on Male Related issues with {{SETUPACTIVITY}}

The Mens Room

Showing page 6 of The Mens Room

crete and other places from next week for a couple of months,anyone else going?

let me know if and where yo might be!naked times all the way

by lovestoswing631 views0 replies

nervously new

Hi. New here. I'm happily married to a gorgeous wife who has always wanted a bigger cock than mine. I'm 7" hard. Looking at finding someone that we can both…

by nic811 views0 replies

Palm Springs.

London guy coming to PS for xmas and new year looking for recommendations of nudist resorts or a room to rent for 2 weeks in a nudist house hold, gay only.

by Waltzer2000762 views0 replies

Jon and Ann

Any one like to see some very hot photos and videos of my wife Ann. If you do you can email us at.annjo@hotmail.co.ukJon

by Jon2030 views0 replies

hi

Anyone going to hidden river sunday gonna b my first time there

by steven736 views0 replies

What happens after cum

So we have tried a bit of swapping a couple times. But only oral and touching. And the women have gotten off lots but neither of us guys have cam when we're…

by EvolutionX1923 views0 replies

Looking For Mature Woman For Girlfriend/Wife

Hello. Am a white bi male in San Francisco. Looking for a mature woman for girlfriend/wife. Will help you meet other men. Watch, encourage you, join, take…

by Brian933 views0 replies

how do I convince my wife to fuck another guy

I am a married guy would love to see my wife fuck another guy but she is very conservative and would never agree. How do I tell her my fantasy

by jigallow6199 views0 replies

Blackberry Messenger pin exchange

Looking for new friends to chat on BBM exchange free photos, group chats etc

by Davy935 views0 replies

How much peoples likes to have this pose?

http://analtube4u.com/3905/fucking-his-blonde-niece-in-her-tight-ass/ Well I need to view your naughtiness after see this video.

by Juliamarilyn1213 views0 replies

Port st Lucie Florida.. looking for gay or bicurios male or males

Im very talented deep throat. Looking for other males in need of service or any play

by edgit57989 views0 replies

Swinging difficult for single men???

new to the forums and trying to get my feet wet. I have heard stories (only heard,trying to verify) that single men swining is diff and usually unsuccessful…

by futureblackswinger2695 views0 replies

mywife68y

hello!I like to share facepics and otherpics too about my wife with a married man nad his wife's pics

by Unknown1280 views0 replies

With another couple

I was sure surprised one time when we were with another couple that he gave me oral - and that I enjoyed it so much an in the hear of the moment, I did the…

by binucple2199 views0 replies

kos nudes

going to kos,ting,for a few weeks...anyone else?from 23 may

by lovestoswing936 views0 replies

My girlfriend wont do anything with me and has a lot with other people.

To make a long story short, i have never had a threesome or swinging situation and really want to experience it. My girlfriend cant even count how many…

by mushymind8551520 views0 replies

photos with hard cocks and showing faces

I am a happily married woman we are not swingers but are broadminded and are always looking for others to swap photos with. I have to say it is so nice to see…

by nicenhot4332 views0 replies

SHARE AN APARTMENT ?

After reading various comments about Sitges in here I have decided to give it a go for two weeks in late June and early July. I've already booked my flight and…

by ScouseBrum931 views0 replies

Total exposure on Yahoo Groups

{"Type":"doc","Text":"","Attrs":null,"Children":[{"Type":"br","Text":"","Attrs":null,"Children":null}]}

by Nemo1756 views0 replies

Hotel Nudity and Masturbation

I have travelled alot over the years and stayed in lots of hotels around the world. The first thing I do when i get into my room is strip off naked - the…

by deanoboy35269 views0 replies

Sitges 2014

I am a single gay guy aged 61 and will be in Sitges from Saturday 21 June until Saturday 5 July spending most of the time on its gay/nudist beaches and in its…

by Popeye1050 views0 replies

Casting for a reality TV show about Swingers!

Are you a "Swinger"? Do you engage in Swinger Parties? Are you part of a sex club? Are you in a relationship and your partner doesnt know your secret? Do you…

by triplethreattv1089 views0 replies

Visiting California

I am visiting Carlsbad, S California in November. I would like to play with a guy while Im there. I cannot go for 3 weeks without man on man fun!

by skinless1126 views0 replies

Holidays in Majorca

Who was in Mallorca - please info.I'll be there in September, can someone also at the same time willing to meet!

by 42nudefan1313 views0 replies