The Mens Room

Discussions on Male Related issues with {{SETUPACTIVITY}}

The Mens Room

Showing page 7 of The Mens Room

22 year old boyfriend here-very new to this

Hi everyone!,I'm 22 and from boston and currently have a girlfriend of over a year. I'm really new to this idea but have been thinking about it a lot so I…

by jraymond101917 views0 replies

Club Orient - October 12th-21st 2013

Any other guys planning to be there at the same time and want to get naked with me?

by Unknown1124 views0 replies

Club Orient: Who`s been and/or wants to go there?

Looking for nudist/exhibitionist guys who have stayed (or would like to stay) at Club Orient on the French side of Saint Martin. I've been itching to go hang…

by Unknown1870 views0 replies

NAKED CARRY-ALL

- Do you walk naked around the naturist beach or around the countryside and have to carry your mobile/cell phone, cigarettes, lighter, etc, with you ? - Then…

by Centaur692152 views0 replies

Show bulge in tight jeans?

It's hot to see that tight jeans are back, but what I hardly ever see in them is a commando bulge. When I freeball in skintight jeans, I like to stuff my junk…

by Unknown5317 views0 replies

Male prostate and nipple sensitivity

I know many guys who have very sensitive nipples and love the feel of a prostate massage. My nipples are not sensitive and I do not respond sexually when they…

by nudejim3228 views0 replies

Looking for a little fun in Ahwatukee, Arizona

I live in Ahwatukee, Arizona and I am looking for some fun with another guy. I would like to give a handjob, sucking or licking balls, sliding my finger inside…

by Tony Schmoo1920 views0 replies

HOLIDAY AT CAP D`AGDE, FRANCE

I am intending to visit the naturist resort of Cap d'Agde, France, in April 2013 for 14 days, staying in the Hotel Eve (from 40 per night). It is not unusual…

by invicta2k131897 views0 replies

naked massage in midlands

hi would love a nskef massage two hanfs or 4 hands even better anyone else into naked massage

by 19bilen602813 views0 replies

Body image/issues

Hi All, Born a solo testicle man. Have been insecure about it most of my life. Wondering what your thoughts are. How would you react if a guy got naked with…

by Jonathan4977 views0 replies

gardner come handyman wanted

am looking for a gardner handyman who would like to work naked in my area of west of melbourne australia

by baza012066 views0 replies

precum

I have always been embarrassed by the amount of precum that I experience. At the earliest stages of arousal, before I'm even erect I start to drip like a tap.…

by Soupie21643 views0 replies

male nude sailing cruise

Hi we organize nude sailing trips for fun and fit guys to beautiful destinations worldwide. Due to high popularity we offer a new nude sailing week to the…

by nudesailor2220 views0 replies

Swinger Meet in mumbai

hey let meet up some where in mumbai people kinldy post

by davis082401886 views0 replies

Swingers in and around Mumbai

Hey There.I am trying to find people in adn around mumbai to chat to and meet up with.If you are ever in or around the area then post here.What are your…

by davis082401737 views0 replies